•5•

You laid down on the bed while thinking deeply, tears just flowing like a waterfall

"How can he say like that?"

'Dont make me mad princess'

"He said he love me... but this us what he call love..... is this.... how he express his love... he said.... he can't see tears in my eyes.... but he is the on who is the...cause of my tears.... love wasn't suppose to hurt..."

'Or else you'll face the consequences'

"I'm really scared of him" you said.

You heard door open and close as you immediately wiped your tears and closed your eyes tightly.

Jungkook entered your bedroom and saw you, your back facing him. He confused and went to the bathroom

After awhile he came out and wore comfy clothes then jumped on the bed and laid down beside you.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to his chest, your back touching his chest.

"Princess... where's my hug??" "I thought you were waiting for me like you always do" He whispered, his hot breathe touching your neck, as your heart beating so fast that he could also hear. "Hmm?? Princess?" "I can hear your heartbeat so stop pretending" you hit your lower lip to held back your tears. "Talk to me hmm?" He turned you around, you tried not to turn but he was too strong. His eyes widened when he saw your puffy eyes, messy hair and blocked red nose as he quickly sat straight. "Hay... have you been crying?" He asked in a very concerned and worried tone he tried to touch your face but you pushed him and sat. You were really hurt and angry "princess...I'm sorry... I'm really sorry-"

"Jungkook... please stop... don't say sorry.... jungkook it can't change anything" you said holding back your tears. "Y/n... I never said sorry to anyone... but I said to you... cause you mean a lot to me you are frist in my priority list" he said gunieunly looking straight into my eyes. "Then... why are you... hurting me... jungkook... you said you love me... but all you so is hurt me...if you.... really love me.. you won't hurt me... I thought... you were changed...but no.. you're not, you're still cold hearted.."

You were talking nonstop as he just sat silently while staring at you, that silence making you nervous but you are trying not to look weak. "You are hurting me on purpose then acting... innocent... you didn't care for someone.. you're really heartless person... i just can't stay-" "don't.. dare to complete that sentence... I said sorry can't you understand... stop this nonsense now or else-" He suddenly changed and his stare was deadly, you gulped in fear but still managed to spoke and you raised your voice. "Or what?? Hurt me huh?" His eyes which were dark already, now became way more darker than before and he turned his hands into fists and came closer making your breathe uneven.

"I would never..but dont force me to do... you keep going against me and that triggers me a lot" he continued "I'm trying not to lose my temper... once I lose it.... trust me...it's scary as hell" He said looking straight into your eyes, you could hear him breathing heavily, you were shivering badly, you lowered your gaze and hugged your knees and cried really hard. He realized what he's doing as he quickly pulled away and ran his fingers through his hair, and closed his eyes to calm himself. "It's okay..it's okay..don't cry....I really didn't wanted to scare you nor wanted to make you cry." You didn't dared to look at him, he sighed and came closer and hugged you and you still tried to push him but he hold you tightly. "Look.. I won't hurt you... stop crying...princess I would never hurt you" He kept on whispered sweet words in your ear and caressed your hair until you stop crying, you love him but you hate the way he acts sometimes and you really like this side of his...it's like magic all your fear and anger just melted in his arms like an icecream. "Jungkook.. you'll change at any moment and hurt me... I know you.." You said with your trembling lips as He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"No.. you don't know me.. you only know what I allow you to know... you don't know my story... you don't have any idea about the situation I have faced..you..  don't know.. my pain that I've been through...just walk the path I have traveled, live my doubts, fears and pains...then you'll understand me" he continued "I know I'm a mess...I'll shout at you. I'll scream at you...i have mood swings. I'll get angry easily...but remember this mess loves you endlessly. If I hurt you, it wasn't meant to hurt you, it was my moods get the best of me sometimes..it was just me one of my moods that ended up hurting someone who I don't want to lose" he broke the hug and cupped your face and kissed your forehead "don't be scared of me..I would never hurt you... I'll try my best to change for you... hmm?" You nodded slowly and looked into his eyes, they seemed so different and innocent.

"Now come... let's sleep" He said and laid you and he laid down beside you then put yo t your head on his chest and wrapped his arms around you protectively making sure your are secure in his hold as you closed your eyes immediately cause you're really tired.

Jungkook stared at your face and thought

When I get mad, I need to distance myself from you.. because I will become the most heartless person you've never seen - jungkook thought

💜💜💜