•11•

HE BLUSHED AND LOWERED HIS GAZE

Your heart skipped a beat, this was the first time you saw him blushing. That pure smile on his face and those red cheeks he looked purely beautiful that you could stare at him for the rest of your life.

"Did I make you blush again?" You remembered that and smirked "jungkook did I make you blush?" He didn't say anything. "JEON JUNGKOOK DID I REALLY MAKE YOU BLUSH?! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THIS DAY" you shouted happily "stop that stop being childish" You proudly smiled and decided to make him blush again. "And you know why you are heartless?" "Because I stole your heart" you said smiling brightly but he didn't showed up and reaction. He raise his eyebrow and backed off from you. You immediately held handrail tightly "jungkook w-what are you doing?? Come here h-hold me" Without saying anything he turned around and started walking. Your heart was racing because of fear "jungkook... jungkook what are you doing? Come back put me down first" you plead him "It is your punishment for stealing my heart stay there till morning." Your eyes widened "noooo come back please" He ignored you and continued heading towards the bedroom with his hands in his pockets.
You lowered your gaze with a sad pout.
"Do I really have to stay here till morning??" You said to yourself. You looked behind and gulped hard. you don't have fear of height.. but you have fear of falling from he heights. You started struggling to get out off the handrail. "Wait! What if I accidentally slipped and fell down and broke my bones." Before entering the bedroom he said something that scared the hell out of you. "Princess be careful ghosts eats humans and suck blood." Fear took all over your body. You became nervous looking here and there.

"Jungkook? Please c-come b-back I'm scared... JUNGKOOK.. where are you??" You called him out loudly "I'm here." He walked closer to you and wrapped his arms protectively around your waist. You sighed in relief and looked at him in disbelief and said"Why do you do that ?? you know how scared i was."
"Really?" He said pulling you more closer to him by your waist  "Hmm yes now put me down" you said ready to get off "no, I won't what will you do?" He smirked "I hate you!" You said getting annoyed "repeat those words again" you looked away. He gently held your chin and placed his soft lips on yours. You didn't hesitate and kissed him back. You pulled him closer to you, wrapping your arms around him and kissing him just as desperately as he was kissing you. He slowly slide his hand inside your shirt caressing your bare skin softly making you breathless. He went down to your neck sucking your sweet point. You moaned when you felt his teeth biting your skin. He then came back to your lips and kissed you passionately. After a long passionate kiss he slowly broke the kiss. He smiled at your breathless state. "Princess... let's continue this in shower" he said and carried you in bridal style and went in the bedroom "I'll make love to you" He's so straight forward "whatttttt?? No p-put m-me down" "no" your heart was racing like there's no tomorrow. He smiled at your reaction and out you down "It's so cold outside" he said and walked towards the bed while taking the book.

After a while we both went to sleep.

[After few days]

It was going great these days. You and jungkook were getting along well.

Today you went to meet your friends since it had been a long time since you last meet them... well, it was difficult getting permission from jungkook, since he is a mafia king he has a lot of enemy so he doesn't allow you a lot to go out and hangout in order to keep you safe. But since you are expert in these things... you emotional blackmailed him and he gave you permission

You opened the door and peeked in and saw jungkook going upstairs. You smiled and quickly rushed towards him and hugged him and he said "so, you finally remember you have a HUSBAND" You chuckle and he hugged you back. You closed your eyes and said "jungkook...pick me up and take me to the bedroom" you smirked "what should I?? Don't you have legs??". "I'm just too tired.. I can't even walk" you pouted and he raised his eyebrow "you are tired and want me to carry you, then when I'm tired will you carry me too huh??" You pulled away and looked at him in disbelief.

Then you turned around and started walking. As you were walking you suddenly find yourself in air. He carried you in bridal style. You smiled and wrapped your hands around his neck. He took you to the bedroom and tried to put to down but you hugged him more tightly.

"Aren't you going to leave me?" Yiu smirked and shook your head. He sighed. "Priness.. you are making me a bit mad now... just get down." You smiled and shook your head "You are not listening to me.. Aren't you?" He looked at you "I said no-" he got angry and just dropped you harshly on the floor. "Ahhhh! My butt hurts!" Yiu groan in pain "this is what you get for not listening to me" you lowered your gaze with a heavy breathe. He walked towards the nightstand and took his phone. "Well! princess there is a business party tomorrow night so, you are also coming with me hmm." Yiu didn't say anything "Princess??" Still you didn't say anything. He turned his eyes towards you and saw you crying silently. He didn't expected you to cry. He quickly put his phone on the nightstand and walked towards you. "Princess" he said softly "I w-was just j-joking jungkook It's n-not like I'm gonna be stay in y-your arms f-forever...but you Ugh." You said while wiping your tears. He grabbed your arms and pulled you up and cupped your face. He wiped your tears with his thumbs and looked into your eyes. "Did I make my princess cry?" You nodded slowly "where did you get hurt let me see" he said and tried to pull up your skirt. Your eyes widened "yahh! stop"
"Why huh? I'm your husband" You said nothing. He pulled your into a hug. "What cuddles hmm?" He said caressing your back. You nodded and you both went to bed.

💜💜💜