•3•

You opened your eyes and felt a heavy arm around your waist, you looked at your right side and found jungkook hugging your waist tightly while sleeping peacefully.

You slowly took his arm off your waist and got out of bed and pecked his forehead before entering into the bathroom.

You came down after you took a shower and headed towards kitchen to make breakfast. You thought for a while what to make. The you decide to make pancakes as you started making. There are maids at house but he doesn't like when they make food he wants to eat food made by you.

"Good morning princess" you jumped when you heard his voice out of blue. "Jungkook... stop scaring me" you said and glared at him. He laughed and came behind you then slide his arm around your waist and placed his chin on your shoulder. "Sorry" he said and kissed your cheek making you chuckle. He turned you around and spoke "I need to go now princess"

"But why so early... at least eat-" he cut you off by giving you long kiss as soon pulled away "ahh! Thank you princess... I'm full now." He said and smiled showing his bunny smiled which was enough to make my heart flutter.

"Jungkoo-" he cut you off again and said
"Bye see youuuuu.... don't skip your meals" he said while rushing out off the house.

You smiled seeing his childish behavior then you started continuing your work.

It's 10:00 am You sat on the couch doing nothing feeling bored, suddenly something popped in your mind.

I wonder how his company is? Can I go over there? Instead of being bored in home I should spend time in company - y/n thought.

You quickly got up and headed towards bedroom to take a quick shower

You entered his company and jaw dropped by seeing the view. The interior was done so nicely. You smiled and went straight to reception. "Excuse me... can you please tell me where is jungkook?" You asked receptionist.
She looked at you up and down then spoke "show me your appointment letter"

What?? I'm his wife I don't need any appointment to meet my husband, well I can't blame her she don't know... cause this was the 1st time I came here - your thought

"Hmm... I'm his wife can you tell me where he is?" She looked at yiu witha widened eyes then bursted into laughter which made you angry

"What?? Wife?! Hahahahah..." She said between her laughter "yahh!! I'm serious!" She stopped laughing and glared at you "Shut up and get lost you slut!" That's it you lose your temper now How dare she called you a slut "listen.. I'm-" "I SAID GET LOST!" anger took all over your body as you were about to speak someone interrupted
"WHAT DID YOU SAID? HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS ?!" He yelled at her while giving her death glare as she gulped and started panicking, you looked at him.

I think I've seen him somewhere - you thought

"She's his wife!" Her eyes widened she quickly turned towards yiu and started pleading "I'm sorry... Mrs. Jeon... I'm really sorry... please forgive me... I don't... know... please.... don't... tell... boss..."

"Find a new job cause I won't leave you that easily" he eyes widened as she kneeled down started crying really hard.. "Hey... it's okay...he won't tell...him" you turned around facing that person and spoke "please leave her she didn't do on purpose"

"No!" He sighed and nodded as she wiped her tears and stood "Thank you so much... for sparing me... Mrs. Jeon" she looked down and said as you nodded slowly "y/n come I'll show you his office" he said.

"How do you know me? I came here first time but I'm sure I've seen you somewhere." "In your wedding" he said and started walking as you followed him. "Oh yeah! You are.... taehyung? Right?" You guessed "yeah! You're right" he smiled "I'm your husband's best friend" he said. "You work here?" You asked "yeah! I'm working here for a long time and ik tolerating your husband's sudden changing moods" he pouted sadly, you started laughing seeing him like this.

"Btw you might know other boys too... I mean jin hung, namjoon hyung, suga hyung, jhope hyung and jimin" he said looking at you "yeahh I know them but not too well I've just met them 1 time at the wedding" you said and looked down "don't worry you'll meet them today.. they all are in jungkook's office right now.. discussing about a mission" he said. "Oh! Aren't you in that mission? I mean you are not attending that discussion?" You asked curiously "oh! I am! I just went to take some files on my way back to the office I saw u at the reception so I came to you." He said as you nodded.

You both stopped when you finally reached his office.

After knocking, You opened the door when you heard a cold voice saying "come in" which obviously belonged to your husband. You saw 5 other boys which you guessed other bts members whom taehgung was talking about before. All eyes were on you. They kept staring at you with their widened eyes.

"STOP STARING AT WHAT'S MINE!!" jungkook shouted making other flinch hard. "Can't help your wife is sooo beautiful and cute" jimin complimented as you smiled.

"Yes jimin, for the first time you said something right" Taehyung said entering the office "Yah!! You little alien!" They both started bickering and the hyungs also joined them

"Shut up kids!" Namjoon said

"Yah!! You both always start fighting can't you both stop for once. We met y/n for second time and this is how you behave! This is what I thought you huh!! You brat!" Jin started his rap.

"Shut up bread jinnie" jimin said making jin more angry

"YAHHH!!!! WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS HUH?!" Jin shouted.
"Fight in low voice.. lemme sleep" Suga said and again rested his head on his hands on the table.

They started bickering again.

Everyone Shut their mouth up when jungkook shouted real loud making everyone stop.

"SHUT UP EVERYONE!" Jungkook shouted.

"Hey..calm down jungkook" you went and hugged him making him calm

"Awwwww!! Look at those two love birds" jhope said.

"Y/n why did you married this cold heart? I'm lot better than him" taehyung.

Stop taehyung you are making jungkook more angry please shut up! - y/n thought

"Yah! You freaking alien she will marry whoever she wants why the fuck do you care!" Jungkook bursted his anger

"Hey... calm down kook.. he is just kidding" you said softly

"Yeah! I was just kidding" taheyung laughed nervously and shut up knowing if he utter a word again he is dead for sure.

"So y/n how come you are here ?" Namjoon asked sweetly

"Oh! Yeah.. I was bored at home so I thought to visit jungkook" you smiled and looked at jungkook

"Come let's have fun princess" jungkook said making my eyes widened thinking unholy things

"Yahh!!! Not in fro-" before jin could complete his words jungkook pulled you towards his and kissed you passionately

"YAHH!!!! YOU DEVIL FREAKING BUNNY RESPECT SINGLES!!!!!!!!" jimin shouted

Jungkook gave a death glare to him making him shut up instantly but then jimin also gave a death glare to jungkook. It seemed like they were fighting through glares jungkook finally pulled out from the kiss.

💜💜💜