•7•

[Next morning]

"Jungkook get up fast you are getting late!" You said shaking him. He was a heavy sleeper. It's hard waking him up.
After multiple attempt he finally woke up. Jungkook went to get fresh and get ready for office and you went to kitchen for making breakfast.

•y/n pov•

I was making breakfast for me and jungkook, I decided to make some cookies too. After finishing making it I called out jungkook "kookie~ cookies are ready!! Come down fast!" You shouted making sure he heard you.

After 2 mins, jungkook came down and gave a warm hug to me. His hugs are always best. "Princess.. you called me?" You asked making you frown "yeah?"

"And who is kookie?" He raised his eyebrow "ofc you... I found a cute nickname for you when I was making cookie" you giggled making him chuckle too "not gonna lie, but that's a nice nickname" he said and winked at me making me blush.

"So let's eat the breakfast.. you have to go to office too" he nodded and we both started eating. After eating he went to work.

•Time skips, At 3:00 pm•

I was watching my favorite kdrama suddenly I heard the door bell ring. I was confused jungkook went to his work he will come at 7 and I don't expect any visitor today.

I was kinda feeling scared what if it was  any of jungkook's enemy or what if it's an intruder. I took a pillow as a weapon and went towards the door. I slowly opened it and without even looking at the person I started hitting that person on his head. "Yahh! Yahhhh!!! Stop! It's me your kookie" as soon as I heard his voice my eyes shot up. I stopped beating him and looked at him "o-oh kookie?! Why are you home this early? Didn't you went to work?" I bombarded him with lot many questions. "Yeah yeah I did went to work first tell me why did you hit me?!" He said annoyingly rubbing his head which was in pain. "I didn't knew it was you... I thought it might be any of your enemy since you are the mafia king or any intruder" I continued "I'm sorry... is it hurting badly?" I cursed underneath my breathe. "Huh? Hurting? Nahh... this kind of pain is nothing to me... I've been through worse" he said feeling proud of himself for being strong. "thiS kiNd oF pAiN iS nOtHiNg tO mE" i mimicked him playfully. "Yahh!! Are you making fool of me?" He shouted angrily making me chuckle.

•Author pov•

Suddenly he pinned you to the nearest wall making you gasp and eyes widened, you looked at him shockingly. "Jung-jungko-ok wa-" he came more closer to you making you stop in between the sentence. He was so close that his hot breathe was hitting your face sending you shivers down your spine and making you sweat.

"You definitely know my weakness don't you?" You said looking at his lips. "Ofc princess" he smirked when he noticed you staring at his lips. You started coming more closer to him "Princess... if you don't know your turning me on" that's when reality hits you. You gluped when you realized what you were doing. "I-im sorry" you said and pushed him away but to your surprise he pulled you closer to him making you crash on his well built chest "too late, you already turned me on." He smirked making you nervous as hell.

He picked you up in bridal style and started going to your shared room, you thought he was going to throw you on bed but you were wrong he took you to the bathroom. He carefully placed you in the bath tub and took your clothes off. You immediately covered yourself with your hands feeling all flustered and shy. "Don't be shy to your husband princess.. you already have a beautiful body don't cover it" he said making you tomato. Then he took his clothes off leaving only in his boxers. He then came and sit in the bath tub and turned theb tap on. As soon as he came in, he started kissing you, it was full of lust and hunger. He made you sit on his lap and wrapped his left hand on your waist while his other hand was on your nape pulled you closer and closer, deepening the kiss. You wrapped your hands around his neck. His hands were trailing all around your back making you feel shivers. You felt weak whenever he touches you.

The atmosphere started to heat up more the kiss turned into a hot make out session. But a door bell interrupted your moment. You started to panic and  Jungkook groan angrily. He stepped out of the bath tub and dried himself with a towel, wore his bathrob and went down.

•jungkook pov•

I wore my bathroom and went downstairs to check who was at the door. My jaw dropped when I saw bts at I gulped hard hoping they didn't find out what we were doing. "What are you guys doing here??" I said trying to maintain my cold tone. They ignored me and came inside holding boxes of pizza and some cold drinks. "Let's partyyyyyy" jimin shouted. "What the hell get out of my house I'm busy right now." I tried to make them leave the house. Seems like they won't go. Y/n is up in the bathroom waiting for me now How to hell should I call her?! If I go up they will definitely ask me thousands of question. But it's my house ill go whenever I want who are they to stop me, no no no I shouldn't go up, after noticing that I'm not coming she will definitely come down and plus they ate making so much noise that she will definitely get an idea that they have came.

•y/n pov•

I was waiting for jungkook to come up and continue our moment but it's been 10 minutes he haven't came yet... I was thinking of the worst outcomes, what if my mom and dad came?

After few moments, I heard some loud voices coming from downstairs. Looked like someone was singing. I stepped out to the bath tub and wore my bathrobe. I opened the bedroom  door and peeped out. My eyes widened when I saw bts doing a karaoke. I quickly shut the door and rushed towards my wardrobe to change my clothes. While I was changing I noticed someone was opening the door and coming in "ahhhh!" I screamed while closing my eyes shut and covering myself since I was half naked, I cursed myself for not locking the door. "Hey, it's me calm down!" I let out a sign of relief when I noticed it was jungkook. "What are they doing here?" I asked coming straight to the point. "I don't know, seems like they won't go any time soon or maybe they will sleep here tonight" he explained as I pouted "Oh.. ok.... they came at wrong time" I sadly pouted. He kissed my pouty lips and said "don't pout like that anything can happen" he winked and continued "Let's change clothes and go down fast or else they will doubt us" he said as I nodded

💜💜💜