Chapter 10

I just nod my head and just follow my twin as he drags me with him.

We end up walking inside the movie room.

I follow him to the front where he tells me to sit down.

I pull my legs up so I'm hugging them as I lean back in the comfiest seat I've ever been in.

Atlas leaves but comes back after a minute or two with a bowl in his hands.

He sits down in the seat next to me, placing the bowl in between us.

I look at him confused on what we're doing here.

"We're going to watch a movie with some popcorn" he informs me while turning on the big screen.

I just nod my head.

I guess I'll learn to live with the fact that my apparent twin which I didn't even know excited before today somehow knows almost everything what I'm thinking.

It's creepy and I'm not sure if I'm okay with it.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks me.

I shrug my shoulders, "you choose" I tell him.

The only time I've ever watched a movie or show for that matter was when I was living with him and Ares.

Atlas nods his head and puts Netflix on the tv.

After around a minute does he put some random movie on.

I try to relax as much as I can but I can't.

My body is too tense.

I'm tense

I've always been tense.

I'm cold too.

I hug myself tighter as I look the screen.

Around fifteen minutes later, Atlas notices that I haven't touched the popcorn yet.

He slightly nudges my arm before I flinch away from his touch.

He gives me a small apology before telling me that if I want to that I can eat from the popcorn.

I just nod my head but don't even bother reaching out to it.

If I eat even one more small thing, I'm sure I'll throw it all back up.

———

I just got out of the shower after asking Atlas for permission to use it.

I wasn't sure if I could after all and if I would get a beating for not asking than I know for sure that I wouldn't have survived that one.

These men- this apparent family I now have...I can't trust them.

For all I know they'll treat me the same way and with my current injuries I know for sure I wouldn't survive another beating, definitely not one from them.