Chapter 31

Does he know?

"Injuries?" I ask him shocked, worried

"Yeah, your ankle and head. Heave you been cleaning it daily?" He asks while clarifying his question.

Oh thank god

"Well my ankle has been hurting a lot" I tell him hoping that he'll suggest giving me some painkillers 

My ankle does feel uncomfortable but it doesn't hurt like my back and stuff do.

I could really use those painkillers right now.

Especially since we're walking so much today, even just standing hurts.

"That's not good, if it starts to bother you again, tell me so you can get some painkillers for it. Now have you been cleaning your head wound daily?" He asks me once more.

"Well" I chuckle a little, "not exactly" I say.

"When was the last time?" He asks me

"Not even once" I tell him.

Atlas is the one to chuckle now, "you're in trouble" he says laughing.

"Athena seriously" Angelo asks in a serious voice.

"Well yeah" I tell him

"You can get an infection without cleaning it, from now on you'll come to my room daily so I can do it" he says non-negotiably.

I nod my head, "okay" I say before the car stops.

I look outside and see that we've arrived in front of a mall.

A big mall, like gigantic.

Well I won't be able to walk tomorrow, that's for sure.

We all get out of the car and start walking to the entrance of the mall.

There are three things I notice the second I walk inside the door.

Number one, the normal people here who are just trying to shop

Number two, the body guards here who are apparently clearly focused on my family

And number three, a replica of the assassin I killed two weeks ago

Well fuck

I know for a fact that that idiot who tried to kill me two weeks ago is dead, I cut her heart out to make sure of it so this must be her twin sister.

She probably isn't very happy with the fact I killed her second half which I can understand since I would be feeling the exact same way if someone even just hurts Atlas even though I've only known him for about a week.

Yep, she's here to kill me and I don't have any weapons on me.

I forgot them since I was too busy trying to stop the others from worrying about me.

This is not good

My hair is loose so I try to make it cover my face as much as I can so she won't spot me immediately as my brothers walk to the elevator in here extremely fast so I don't even have the chance to start to object for coming here and go back to the house.