Chapter 49

Fucking hell this is our father- my father

I look at my brothers, they seem pissed.

"Hello Athena" the man speaks and starts to walk to me.

Multiple arms pull me back, "don't touch her" Atlas spits out.

The man immediately throws his arms up and steps back while smiling.

"What's going on?" I ask no one in particular

Vincenzo slowly pulls me behind him, "he's trying to sell you" he says with anger lacing his voice.

"What!?" I yell outraged

"Calm down Athena. Vincenzo think about the profit, the business will grow and alliances will be made" he tries to convince Vincenzo of this ridiculous idea.

"No" he says loudly but calm, dangerously calm.

"Vincenzo I am your father, you will listen to me young man" he says harshly.

"You stopped being my father the second you laid a hand on me" Vincenzo spits out disgusted.

Laid a hand on me.

Oh my god

My eyes widen in shock

My father beat Vincenzo

I look at Atlas

Did he hurt Atlas too?

Atlas looks as shocked as I do.

My so called father and Vincenzo continue arguing when suddenly that sperm donor grabs me harshly.

I try to pull my arm loose but with him being so strong, he basically has me in a dead grip.

Immediately I kick him harshly in his child making thing before striking him in the throat, "don't you ever fucking touch me again!" I yell

He gasps and lets me go as he falls to the ground but not before pushing me away.

Vincenzo steadies me before gently pushing me to stand behind him with the rest of my brothers.

"Get out of my house" Vincenzo says in a threatening, cold monotonous voice.

After a few more seconds that man stands up again, "this will happen whether you like it or not" he says to us all.

"No it will not, I am her guardian not you. You left us all, you can go, you're not welcome here ever again. Now leave" he says

The man looks at us all for a few more seconds and then leaves but before the front door closes with a loud bang he tells us that this is not over.

I swallow deeply, "he can't sell me right"

Everyone turns to me, "no he can't, go get some rest" Vincenzo tells me softly and gives me a small kiss on the head making me still.

He leaves with Alec, Ian and Angelo trailing behind him.

The twins, Atlas and I keep standing here.