Chapter 61

We continue talking while I teach him some things until Atlas gets thrown back in the room.

He's okay, the same as before.

He has been tortured 2 times too but apart from that he doesn't look any more pained.

Elijah stands up and waddles to him as Atlas bends down and picks him up then spins him around as he starts laughing.

I just smile at the sight before me since I don't have it in me to stand up without falling down.

This last beating really fucked me up.

They do this for a few seconds as they both laugh wildly after that they both slowly come to sit down next to me on the ground.

Atlas glances at me worriedly but I just shrug him off while smiling gently.

"You okay?" I ask him.

He nods his head, "yeah just talked with the woman there" he says.

I nod my head.

"I want to go home" I mutter as I feel tears emerge in my eyes

"Me too Ena, we will be home soon, now with Elijah with us" he says while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

————

Ares' POV.

We're outside of the building where Athena and Atlas are being held.

We were able to track them down through the tracker in Athena her arm a few hours ago.

They have been kidnapped for around two days now.

I didn't want to tell them about the mafia without Athena her permission so non of her men are here.

Just me, her brothers and their men from their mafia.

I'm armed with guns mostly but I also have a few knifes.

The plan is to kill the security guards outside and with their badges go in, kill everyone inside but make sure to capture the father. Find the twins and bomb the place.

Some men are assigned to place the bombs and some need to look for Athena and Atlas.

There are six groups, each brothers and me leading one of them.

When I finally hear the sign from Vincenzo that we can start, we begin.

————

Athena Rossi's POV.

I still when I hear gunshots go off outside.

I look at Atlas and see him nod his head.

They're here.

I stand up quickly with a sleeping Elijah in my arms, then I help Atlas up.

Soon the door of our cell opens up and against our wishes and hopes, it's father who opens the steel door.