Chapter 9: Post-battle Intermission

"How could you lose to him?!" Queen Elizabeth shouted at Warspite.

Warspite frowned. "I-I'm sorry, Your Majesty... I didn't stand a chance..."

"Huh?!" Queen Elizabeth shouted. "You hit him in the head, didn't you?! What happened?!"

"Oi." (Y/n) walked over to them, clearly disgusted on how she acted. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Y-You..." Queen Elizabeth glared. "You stay out of this!"

"Is that how you really act towards your sister?" (Y/n) said, making her gasp. "I was right. You've sunken lower than those Siren ships I've took down."

"You dare insult me?!" Queen Elizabeth screamed in rage.

"I FUCKING dare." (Y/n) retorted. "You think that just because you have the whole Azur Lane on your side I will be scared of you?"

Alexandra approached the male battleship and placed her hand on his shoulder. "(Y/n), calm down. Let's talk this over."

"Shut up." (Y/n) turned his attention towards her. "Do you really let that brat insult her very own sister? What an incompetent commander you are."

Alexandra gasped as she took a step back, clearly shocked on what he said. "That's not-"

"No, I've heard enough." (Y/n) interrupted and turns back to the loli battleship, who was staring at him intently. "If you want to take me down, do it yourself. You're pissed just because someone insulted you? Hmph. How pathetic."

'EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!' The whole Iowa-class internally cheered for their husbund, who was completely roasting Queen Elizabeth's pride. 'Very effective! We're proud of you, darling~!'

"..." Queen Elizabeth found no words to reply after being damaged emotionally.

"That's what I thought." (Y/n) said his final words before walking away from the scene of the murder.

"Elizabeth, go to my office and wait for me there. That's an order." Alexandra commanded and ran after (Y/n).

---

(Y/n) lets out a sigh, finally getting himself to calm down after the small ordeal. He took a sip from his cup which had a black coffee in it.

"(Y/n)." Alexandra called out.

"What? Came to lecture me?" (Y/n) scoffed. "Get lost. I'm not in the mood."

"No. I'm just..." Alexandra frowned. "I think you're right. I shouldn't have let Elizabeth act towards Warspite like that. I really am a pathetic Commander..."

"No, I'm the one who should apologize." (Y/n) said. "I lost my composure back there and said some things to you, but I'm really pissed at that loli right now."

Alexandra sighed. "She tends to act like that, but trust me, she's a good person."

"Good person? Is that how a good person act towards others?" (Y/n) asked her. "I know that you will have misunderstandings with siblings, but she shamed Warspite in front of everybody!"

"..."

"Do you think that a good person will do that shit?"

"N-No..."

"She's acting all high and mighty, but she's just a dog that's all bark and no bite." (Y/n) remarked and took another sip. "Elizabeth is lucky she has a sister, yet she treats her like a fucking servant. Not even showing concern about her well-being considering how much damage she took from me."

"How about you?" Alexandra inquired. "I was scared for a moment there because I thought you died! That was point blank! How were you able to withstand that?"