Chapter 10: A Good Time🍋

(A/n): There's a lemon in this chapter, so if you don't read these kinds of stuff, feel free to skip this chapter.

Ayane: << (Y/N)?! OH MY GOD! I WAS SO WORRIED ON WHERE YOU GUYS WENT, YOU KNOW THAT?! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE ABDUCTED OR SOMETHING - even though that's impossible because you guys are kansens - BUT STILL!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! >>

Righr now, our main protagonist was talking to Ayane at the telephone booth in the docks. And what he got was a session of screaming from Ayane, which is starting to annoy him.

(Y/n): We're at Azur Lane. I'm sorry I forgot to leave a letter. We have to leave so suddenly because you know... plot.

Ayane: << ...Huh? >>

(Y/n): Nothing.

Ayane: << Hold it. How did you get my number anyway? I never gave it to you. >>

(Y/n): (Shit.) I gotta hang up, I'm busy. OH WHAT'S THAT?! I THINK I HEAR MY WIVES CALLING ME, GOTTA GO!

Ayane: << Wait! I'm not done talking- >>

(Y/n): You're breaking up. *punches telephone*

---

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Ayane: Wha-?! (Y/n)! Oi! Hello!

Ayane sighed and places her phone down. She sighed and shook her head.

Ayane: At least I know where they're at. Hopefully they'll be safe there.

---

(Y/n): Another day another concerningly narrow escape. (There's no way I'll tell her I looked at her wallet that one time. I'll be a dead man for sure.)

???: U-Um... Can I speak to you?

(Y/n) looked over to who the voice came from, only to see Queen Elizabeth standing there. He just sighed and walked past her.

Queen Elizabeth: Wait.

(Y/n) stopped on his tracks, but he didn't bother glancing back.

(Y/n): What do you want?

Queen Elizabeth: I... came to apologize.

(Y/n): *turns around* You shouldn't apologize to me. Do that to Warspite.

Queen Elizabeth: I already did that. I want to personally apologize to you.

(Y/n): Were you forced to?

Queen Elizabeth: Well, yes, but actually no.

(Y/n): Well, you're not being sincere about it.

Queen Elizabeth: ...

(Y/n): Tell me, why did you act like that towards her?

Queen Elizabeth: You want to know why? I'll tell you then.

(Y/n): *nods* Go ahead.

Queen Elizabeth: I acted like that because I want to discipline her. I want her to be strong, because I want Warspite to replace me when the time that I'll be gone forever comes. I... just wanted the best for her.

(Y/n): Hmm... Maybe I was wrong about you. I understand your reasons, but you shouldn't have done that in front of everybody. I saw the sadness in Warspite's eyes when you scolded her.

Queen Elizabeth: You wouldn't understand!

(Y/n): Yes, I understand, Elizabeth. You want to know why I became so pissed when you shamed your sister in front of everybody?