A happy ending?

Unedited

----------

In the few weeks that have gone by nothing has really happened. Well Damon toke his lead back which makes me have more time on my hands. The girls have been doing well with their studies, almost as if they want to impress their father. I think we'll be putting them into public school soon, although they don't know much, they know a good amount of the material they would be learning in kindergarten. As I've learned we've been invited to another party for leaders, hopefully it goes better then last time. Then again I am stronger this time and won't be pushed around.

As we got ready I kept feeling nervous. The last time I was out with people I didn't know was the last meeting they had for the vampire kingdom. although they weren't happy to see a women come.
Staring into the mirror I take in everything. (Outfit on side). I'd only dressed up like this a few times, well I had help with my hair and make up though. My cheeks heated up for a split moment before I walked out of my bedroom. Damon stood next to the door with a smile, all dressed up in a suit and tie.
"You ready my lady?" He asked opening the door as I got closer.
"As ready as I'll ever be." I said with a smile, I was practically jumping with excitement. He wrapped an arm around my waist and led me forward, closing the door behind us. I was so thankful that my father took it upon himself to look over the girls.
"Then let's get this party on the road." He said opening the car door for me, closing it when I was comfortable. He walked over to his side doing the same, only he was the one in the car. The car east started but before we started moving Damon looked over at me with a grin, "you my lady look amazing."
"Your not to bad your self." I giggled before we made our way to a friend of Damon's, the person who decided it was a great time to throw a party.
~~~
It wasn't long before we were getting out of the care and walking up a grand entrance of stairs. Who ever thought that his was a good idea, it just gets guests tired before they even make it to the actual party. It does not matter that the guests are supernaturals either.
Doors opened to a ball room full of people in all kinds of dresses. Like many before this room was full of vampires, but oh well it's not like I'm not used to seeing them. My wolf just keeps me more in tune with her, selfish girl.
'Hey, I'm better and you know it. Jose blood suckers can't turn into an animal and run wild now can they?' She asked with a huff, going to the back of my mind before I could answer.
The room around us went silent as we walked into view. The news about Damon being back was still unknown to most, sadly. People began clapping and I felt a heat rise up to my face, even though the clapping was all for Damon I was still in a center of attention.
Damon simply waved and thanked everyone before going into a speech about how happy he was able to be here, it might have been rude but I didn't really listen because it was much like others. Luckily it was over before I realized it and I was dragged to the dance floor. We danced many songs until my feet hurt like hell. Food didn't sound like a bad idea.
The table was packed with desserts and some actual food. I grabbed a few strawberries and dipped them into a chocolate fountain that was siting in the middle of the table. If this chocolate didn't disappear by the end of the night it would be a waste to throw it out, something they probably do to all their leftover food. If only they lived in my household, we eat all the leftovers. Well that is as long as it's not moldy.
A few girls walked over to the table and gasped, "oh she's hear." One said in disgust, one who had bullied me the first party I went to. "I wonder if she can even talk yet." She laughed to her friends.
"She does, and she's not deaf." I growled eating one of strawberries. Earning a glare.
"You're lucky you came with your mate, or else you would be in big trouble." She huffed, crossing her arms.
I finished the last strawberry I had before looking at her. I could feel my wolf coming closer and by the look she gave me my eyes gave it away, "I'm a lot stronger than last time, bring it if you have the guts." I growled. She shook her head before walking away. I grinned and walked over to Damon, dancing the night away till we left for home. Two bundles of joy ready to greet us at the door.
------------------------------
Please read this.
I think I'm going to end this story here, there may or may not be an epilogue. Although I am thinking of writing a sequel, I want to know if you want this. It would be from the point of view of one of the twins.
Thank you soo much for sticking through his story and I'm sorry about any errors I have made.
~M