Welcome to the family Part I

New chapter! Enjoy!

------------------

A day had gone by, but I chose to keep quiet about what I really am. Right now though I'm eating pancakes that the maid made because Damon was currently out in kingdom business right now.

"So miss Silver what are you having?" The maid said making small talk to get out of the awkward silence.

"Healthy twin girls." I said pushing my empty plate away from me and getting up from the seat and walked over to the kitchen with my plate.

The maid fasted walked over to me. "Miss please let me take care of these." She said as she tried to take the plate from my hands. I simply shook my head.

"No need I need to do something." I said and washed my plate before leaving her there to do whatever she does with her time. I on the other hand go up to Damons study where he keeps all the books. When I say study I mean fairly large library. He has books upon books here, from fiction to historian. My favorite thing to do in my spare time is to just read books. “When my pups are born I’ll read to them every chance I get.” I whispered to myself as I placed a hand on my large stomach. I had gone through all the stages by now and was waiting for the day that they would join us. I felt my wolf’s presence in my mind as she let out a sort of purr.

I have become up to date with my history and am ready for my change to occur, although I know I’ll have to keep my anger level at a low or else I have a chance of showing my answer and getting my family killed. I have to remind myself every once and while that I am the queen of the vampire kingdom and the rightful queen by blood of the werewolves. I let out a sigh and grabbed my favorite book, ‘Loves a challenge.’ It always reminds my of what our world could have been like before the super natural took over the world. I open the doors to the small balcony. The summer breeze blew my hair gently back. The view was very beautiful, different types of tree’s in bloom or looking lushes as ever.

I took a seat on one of the chairs that were there and began reading the book again. I guess in the middle of it I ended up falling asleep listening to the birds and reading. Because I woke up to a pain in my stomach. I groaned and rubbed my swollen stomach in hopes it would calm down, only to be welcome with my water breaking. The contractions started not long after wards and I looked at the watch I had been given, 5:35, Damon won’t be home for another hour or two. I went for the best plan I had for the moment. I stood up and walked till another contraction happened, and I groaned in pain.

“Help!” I yelled out hoping someone would hear me though this mostly empty house. “Anyone! Please help!”

Daden seemed to have heard me because he ran into the library and then his face went pale, "I-Is it time?" he studdered

I nod my head at a rapid speed and Daden runs to me helping my out and down the stairs. He guided me to his car and while running to his own side after getting me into the car he called Damon with a rushed voice.

"I'll drive you as fast as I can to the hospital and Damon's going to be meeting us there" He said as he started up the car and sped out and down the road to the nearest hospital. each contraction I had I would cry out in pain and hope it to be over soon.

'Soon it'll be over soon and we'll have our mates pups in our arms and our mate will be proud of us.' My wolf said giving my strength, Damon will be proud of us and my baby girls will finally be here with us. Another thing would be finally becoming what I was supposed to become all along.

-----------------

Sorry for taking so long to update. School and sports been taking up my time to write. But i'll be doing this part of the story in two parts, so just wait Save & Publishfor the next chanpter. ^-^

Read. Vote. Comment. Please it gives me even more inspiration to finish the chapter as soon as I can.

Thanks for helping this story reach 1.3K Reads!

~M