Once a father always a father

-unedited-

The twins cries woke me up. Sun blinding me as I opened my eyes, forcing me to blink a few times before they got used to the light. Damon's head was snuggled into my mark, arms wrapped around my neck. The cries didn't seem to awake him. I poked his nose and forehead a few times before he grumbled and pulled me even closer to him. Silently I let out a sigh, I removed his hands and got out of bed. Stretching I heard some of my joints pop with the sudden movement. The twins caught sight of me as I walked over to them, Hana smiled while Aneko continued to cry even louder then before.

"Calm down little one, mama's here now." I said picking up Aneko. I fed her and changed her diaper before setting her back down in her crib. I did the same for Hana, maybe later after some food I will get them some toys. Walking over to the bathroom I stripped and took a quick shower. After that I got changed into a pair of jeans and white tank top, my hair in a long braid.

Arms circles around my waist and a kiss was planted on the crook of my neck, "morning love." Damon said, sleep still in his voice.

"Good morning handsome, hurry and get dressed so we can get some breakfast." I told him, my voice excited.

He sighed and left for the bathroom with a mumbled 'fine'. I grabbed the twins, putting them into a little stroller on of the females was letting use borrow. They just got settled when Damon came back out, he kissed my forehead before opening the door for us.

----

Breakfast went fast as Damon glared at every male that even laid a glance at me. I must say it was adorable but not needed. I let the pack children entertain the twins while we ate, but I still never let my eye off of them. My wolf whined in my head begging to be allowed to go for a run, but I told her later when we had time.

Me and Damon had a meeting with my grandparents about my father. They think they may have an idea on where he is currently.

I'm not sure if I really want to meet him yet though. He sold me only 2 years ago, his only child. I know he was hurt from the death of his mate, but when you have a kid you need to take care of you need to stay strong.

"Silver?" Someone says behind me

"Yes?" I ask, turning to see my grandmother.

"Are you going to want to be formally introduced to the pack?" She asked

"No, I won't be staying for to much longer." I told her before wondering off. Not long I found a room where many kids were playing, not all of them looked happy.

"You must be Silver, the king and queens granddaughter." A middle age women asked me, I gave he a smile and nod my head. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Clar."

"Nice to meet you Clar." I said before looking at all the children.

"Their all orphans. Most of their parents die from wars, although some die from accidents." She said, her voice low. I frown, if I didn't have my newborns I would adopt one if I could, although I'll think about it still.

"Thank you, have a good day." I said and walked away. My wolf was pacing in my mind.

'Do you want to go for a run?' I asked her

'No, I just feel like something's going to happen.' She replied.

"Hey! What a surprise." A voice said next to me. I look up to see a man smirking at me. "What's a pretty thing like you walking around alone?"

I growled at him, continuing to walk.

"Hey I was talking to you! Come back here." He growled, alpha tone thick in his voice. To bad he didn't know it wouldn't work.

'Let me have control' my wolf growled, not happy about being board around.

I felt my eyes darken as I walked back over to him. He had a playful smirk pasted on his face.

"It's not nice to flirt with someone's mate." I said insistently.

"Wha-" I punched him across the jaw with strength I got from my wolf. She gave me control before saying one thing.

'Your father is here'

--------------------------

Running to where his scent was, I felt slight anger. He was standing there, not much different from what I remember him as. He was smiling though, that was one difference. I ran and hugged him, my anger wasn't much as of this moment.

"You've grown since I've seen you." He said, "you look so much like your mother."

"If I hadn't grown in those years that would be sad." I replied letting him go, only to have my mates hand travel around my waist.

"Ah so the rumors are true, you've been mated to Damon." He said, looking proud. I gave a nod. "Listen silver we need to talk alone later." He told me in a low voice, my mate not seeming to listen as he paid attention to our kids.

I nodded and then spoke, "father you've been promoted to grandpa." Is eyes went wide.

-----------------------

Sorry it's such a jumble, I just really wanted to get an update in. I'm going to come back an edit this later. I gave some slight clues for stuff that could happen. Sorry for the wait.

Read, Vote, Comment. Please?

~M