The change

Pain coursed through my body, making me unable to move. Every so often I caught a glimpse of Damon as he sat by my side. I could make out the crus of the twins, I hoped they couldn't tell their mother was in pain. Although I think their would be more hungry since I am unable to feed them at the moment.

"Silver, you will make it through this." Damon's voice seemed slightly pained, I wondered why.

'He can feel some of the pain your feeling at the moment idiot' My wolf growled at me.

'Well is the transformation almost done' I asked my wolf as I flinched from a surge of pain.

'Almost, your vampire part is almost done. Which leaves your wolf transformation.' As she says this I felt my teeth elongate.

Damon rubbed my hand and kissed my lips. I felt him get up from where he used to sit. "Silver I'm going to go find you father, he should know how to help you." Damon put his hand on my cheek and I leaned into it, letting out a soft whimper. I heard footsteps and the the sort was opened and closed. Damon had left me for some time.

My wolfs voice growled in my mind, 'it's time.' I was confused at first but then within a second I knew exactly what she meant. Even more pain coursed through my body. I rolled off the bed I had been laying on. My nails dug into the floor as I heard the sickening snap of a bone. The pain that followed after it had me curl up. My bones continued to break in all different ways. If every werewolf went through this I felt bad for them.

My wolf growled more in my mind, 'Your bones need to reform into the proper bone structure needed for your wolf structure. This pain is something you only experience once, the pain will decrease each shift until you feel almost nothing.'

I smiled weakly to my self, knowing that I won't feel this pain every time was reassuring. I felt hair grow out of my skin and I grit my teeth as they also elongate even more then before. My body was wolf like and with every second it was getting close to being over with. I felt my wolf come closer to the surface, I know that sounds weird but it's as though she's gaining control of my body.

'I am you idiot girl!' She snarled through my mind. A minute or two I was standing in my wolf form panting. My wolf had Snow White fur that gives of a glow. My eyes were a darker red in color. It was nothing to complain about.

My wolf guided me to the door and put our mouth around the handle, and somehow managed to open the door. We ran through the house and put to an open balcony. When my wolf kept pushing faster and faster, I tried to slow down. The balcony was over 50 feet in the air with a forest below it. My wolf kept speeding up and finally jumped up. I was screaming in my mind while she growled at me to shut up. We landed gracefully and kept running.

I lifted my nose to the air and caught the scent of Damon. I gave a wolfey grin and started running in his direction, only that was the plan until I ran into a group if wolves growling at me. There eyes all looked dark as they glared and showed there white teeth at me. I raised my shackles up and growled back at them, my teeth as visible as theirs. The only difference in stances were the fact that only on of them had there tail raised like I did.

'Their alpha is with them.' My wolf said, begging me to let her have more control.

'Change to human form now!' A deep voice called in my head. I know it was the alpha by how controlling his tone sounded, but unlike his pack members I was also an alpha, not some week wolf.

'Why should I?' I asked jokingly as I attempted to give my best grin in this form.

'By the order of the werewolf king and queen.' He stared and relaxed a tiny bit thinking that that would make me turn.

A nasty snarl escaped through my mouth. My wolf was furious without their names needing to be said, using her dark voice through my own mouth. 'I will never follow those bastards orders, even if my life depended on it.' Her stance became wide, and even though we were small compared to all them, it was as though we toward over then. The four pack wolves that the alpha had whined and showed me their neck in submission. The alpha tried to keep his cool, but even I could tell that he was close to falling under her voice.

'This can't be passed by. You are needed to come and be but back in you place by the king and queen' He said, my wolf was about to put him in his place when i stopped her.

'If we are brought to the king and queen we can tell them that I am the rightful princess of the kingdom to get it over with' I told her. I heard her sigh and agree. I gave a nod to the wolves and they began to walk away, me following close behind.

---------------
2.2k! Thanks so much guys. I wrote a new story called the 'Fairy tale secret.' If you like were wolf stories you may like this one if you don't mind the soft of fairy tale part if it. Thanks again

Read, Vote, Comment. Please?

~M