The truth can change a life

Wow thanks guys 922+ reads and 28 votes! Mager happy author moment. Thanks you!

--------------------

5 months today, something I've looked so forward to yet have feared very much. I get slight contractions at least twice a week and then calm down. I've kept my history to myself along with the rest of my memories that come to me sometimes repeating themselves. It felt good that I was slowly learning what I really was but I feared what I could turn into because if this.

"Silver the doctors coming in." Damon said outside our bedroom door and I sat up from the bed, straightening my long white nightgown.

"Hai!" I said in Japanese, through my extra studies I've been learning different languages and cultures. My two most used languages are Japanese and English because that's what most of the family uses.

Damon entered with the doctor  behind him, carrying his doctor bag. "Good evening miss Silver." I have him a nod. "I'll be checking you babies to make sure they healthy and what you’re having."

'Of course their healthy, why wouldn't they be.' The voice said in my head, 'and I don't understand why you haven't told our mate that you’re having twin girls yet.'

'I don't want to just tell him randomly, hey we're having twin girl and I just know cause the voice in my head told me...' I thought back to her, 'I would be checked out for being freaking crazy if I said that!'

There was silence in my head until she replied with, 'good point' and then seemed to leave my mind.

The doctor set up the stuff he had brought and asked me to lift up my shirt to show him my stomach, which I did of course.  He spread the gel stuff and then placed the thing that lets you see your children in your stomach. "They are both very healthy although their growing faster than normal." he said his face showing a little worry.

"What do you mean by 'they'?" Damon asked standing on the other side of the bed getting a good view of the picture the machine next to me showed.

"Oh Silver is having twins, both females for that fact." The doctor looked at both of us. "Congratulations to you both, but Silver be careful because your body is still growing and this may be bad for you small body." It was true I was a little too small for my age, most girls would make at least 100 I only made it to 90, and the pregnancy wasn't helping with that very much.

"I’m being very careful doctor." I said as he removed the thing wiped off the gel, gathered his stuff up and left my and Damon. I turned my head to look over at him with a kind smile.

"So twin girls" he said with sight, "I better get ready to intimidate a lot of guys” I giggled and then shook my head.

“You won’t be able to what she finds her mate.” I said and he placed a kiss on my hand.

“You should get some sleep.” Damon said as he stood up, “I’ll be working so when you get up just find me in my office.” He said waiting for me to nod and then left, turning off the light on his way out.

I let out a quiet sigh as I stared up at the ceiling thinking about how happy our family would be soon.

‘It’s always been happy idiot’ the voice said, ‘and plus after you have the twins you’re going to be going through your change.’

‘What is this change exactly, all I know is my mother is a werewolf and I know she was killed for being mated to my father, but who is that?’

I could hear her sigh in my head, ‘I guess it’s time for a history lesson and to tell you who you really are Silver.’ She said in a serious voice, and was silent for a moment. ‘The different races are ruled under their kings and queens to keep law and order. Of course humans and other lower ranking demons are placed for slavery because they aren’t as strong as vampires, werewolves, Tengu or various element users.’

The voice paused for a moment and then continued, ‘your mother was the princess of the werewolf kingdom and was to become the queen once she found her mate, but you father the vampire king ended up being her mate and chaos happened. Many of the kingdoms people said that they sound unite while other said no because of their hatred for the others. They placed a bounty on you and your mothers head and as you got from that memory your mother was killed protecting you. Your father thought it would be best to erase all your memories and sell you to someone to protect you. The memory seal was to last until you found your mate and started gaining strength. So what I’m telling you is that your half vampire half werewolf and your human side is just an illusion basically, also that you are the successor of both the vampire and werewolf kingdom. Although you are already the queen of the vampire kingdom.’

‘What do you mean by, I’m already the queen of the vampire kingdom?’ I asked although my mind was still in a jumble about what she had just told me.

‘Damon is the current vampire king which because you are his mate, you are his queen.’ The voice said and then seemed to disappear from my mind.

I stared blankly into the ceiling, I am the next queen of the werewolf kingdom and the current queen of the vampire kingdom. I am a royal by blood and also a mix of the two

-------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

I mixed it up a bit and told you her past. Btw is you didn’t know what Tengu meant, it means a bird men in Japanese.

Read, Vote, Share. Please.

~M