Master's family

I wake up to a soft twin sized bed with sheets and a comforter on it, my head rested on a soft fluffy pillow. It surprised me at first because I'm used to sleeping in the cellar with just a blanket and pillow. I sat up to look at the room I was in, it was a small room but compared to what most slaves got it was pretty big. It had a closet and dresser with mirror attached to it. Next to the bed was a nightstand and light, it had some books on it but they were all something most likely wouldn't be able to read.

Right before I got up someone burst into the room, my master. "Good your awake. Today my family is coming over and I need you to dress nicely and try not to cause any trouble." He said standing full view on front of me. He was where a white dress shirt and jeans, his hair was wild and wet.

I started to sign language my answer to him, ' yes master, but why do I get to dress nicely, let alone have this room'

He gave me a grin," because you are my slave and I don't treat my slaves badly. We are going to have to do something about that sign language, not all my family knows it. Do you know how to write?" I shook my head and he let out a quiet sigh, "I guess I'll translate you to them."

I gave a nod and got out of bed, I was wearing a long white nightgown with ruffles at the ends. My hair was in a braid that was curled into a bun, it would look very pretty when I let it loss. My master gestured his head over to the closet and I saw a knee length black dress with long sleeves. Below that lay black dress socks and shoes. I walked over and felt the fabric before looking back at my master, and sign language 'thank you master'. With a nod he left and I began to change.

I placed the outfit besides the shoes on the bed. In one of the dresser drawers I found bras and underwear which I also needed. After everything was on I looked at my self in the mirror, I looked cute and petty. Next was to let my hair out, I took out several bobby pins which let it fall out into the braid. I then took out the hair tie and unbraided it, it fell in soft waves, reaching below my thigh.

I don't know what cute really meant, but I think I look it. Even so my master's family might not think that, and that's all that matters at he moment. there was a soft knock on the door my masters voice, "are you ready yet? My family has arrived." That made me nervous, which was surprisingly because I've never been nervous around my old masters family or friends. I let out a quiet sigh and walked over to the door opening it. Master was standing right in front of me, towering me. "Not half bad slave, you might even impress my family with your looks." His look went from a smirk to serious in a second, "no sign language at all, I have my family believing that you are forbidden to speak." He said and started walking to the living room I'm guessing, I follow closely behind him.

In the living room there was a lady with long blond hair and light blue eyes talking to a man with dark hair and eyes. On the corner of the couch there was a boy with dirty blonde hair and blue specked gray eyes, which were glued to a screen. As we entered the ladies and mans eyes averted to us and I attempted to hide because of the eyes on me. The women fast walked over to us and toke me from behind my master and let out a gasp.

"Mo she is absolutely adorable," she said smiling, then she frowned." But when I said slave I meant a slave good for working not a girl with just skin and bones, and no muscle."

"Son we told you that a strong slave is better then a weak one, why can't you listen." The man said, I'm guessing these are masters parents." One day your going to get attacked and you slave is going to be to weak to protect you."

"Father that will never happen, and she's strong and faster then she looks." My master said and looked down at his mother. She was staring at me and grinning my arms, I stiffened and stared big eyes at her, "mother stop your scaring her."

Hi mother stood up strain and puts some of her blond hair behind her ear, "aw your ruining my fun." She said and stepped back to stand besides her husband, and I relaxed. "But it does look like I scared her, so I'm sorry your powerfulness." She said with a slight bow, grinning playfully."

Master let out a sight and his fingers went to his temples and sighed, "mother just stop." He said and removed his hand from his temples, "now why did you really come here."

"Me and your mother are going on a vacation, and we can't bring your brother with us." His father said," so we are leaving him with you." He finished and walked out the door without letting master speak, his wife waved good bye and followed after him.

Master looked fairly pissed and glared over at his brother, "Daden would you get off you game"

"No"

"What?"

"I said no big brother, are you turning deaf of something?" He said looking up from his game.

"Well since I'm going to be stuck with you, you better be quiet." Master said and walked out of the room.

Daden let out a sigh and went back to his game. I looked around the room before making my way over behind him to look at the game. He looked at me and asked, "have you ever played a video game?"

I shook my head and signed languages 'games were only for masters and mistresses' right after I finished my sentence I remembered what master had said, and placed my hands behind my back.

Daden looked at me weirdly but then I guess started thinking because then he said, "are you muted?" I gave him a nod and he looked off in disbelief. I began to walk away but he called to me, slave girl do you want to try and play a game?" I smiled brightly and nodded my head. The rest of the day was spent playing games and him teaching me.

---------------------------------------

Another chapter done. What you think of Damon's parents, there will be more of them. Daden sure is a kind person to slave isn't he, I mean he let a slave girl play with a game, I don't think many do that. The next chapter I'm working on us going to be fun to make, and might be shorter.

Vote, Comment, And Love please!