Pika-chu?

Thanks or the votes and reads, it made me so excited!!! Here's the next wonderful chapter for the wonderful readers.
--------------

It's been a month since Daden was left at masters house. Normally I spend my days either sitting in a quiet room with master or playing games with Daden, I'm getting pretty good at Nintendo games. The day Daden found out about me master got really angry and I think almost punched something in half before he thought about it. So after that I've been treated more like one of the family then a slave, and really not used to it.

Today master told me to work with Daden on some work, which delt with me attempting to read. Let me tell you books are really hard to read, espessaly when it contains a lot of words. But it was worth it I guess, it beats learning how speak to there without sign language.

"Silver are you done reading yet?" Daden said with some annoyance in his voice. I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders, I really didn't know how to read a word and no was offering to help, and I wasn't asking for help either. Most people would solves this problem by sounding out the words, although that would be hard for me to do. "Are you even able to read?"

I shook my head to his question a put the book down. From what I was told I was about a little girl who loved to play outside. I didn't see the point to writing a book about that but then again I'm not an author. Daden took the book and put it on the book shelf, "I don't see why you can't just listen to an audio book." When I tilted my head to the side he explained. " It's where a person reads a book out loud and you listen to them, it the same thing as reading out loud." I gave a nod to signify that I understood.

Daden walked over to the tv and put on something called 'Pokemon' and its theme song is pretty catchy. These little animal creator things started saying their names and conversing among each other and then they would fight against each other or against this guy and girl called team rocket. It looked really stupid but it got me into it, Daden probably noticed because he smirked at me. The cutest one was the electric mouse, Picachu. Although it did scare me a bit when he got angry and shocked everyone. I really wish I could make the sound he/she makes.

"I'm going to make some popcorn, would you like anything while I'm up?" Daden asked when he stood up and turned towards the kitchen, when I shook my head In answer he disappeared into the kitchen. Although he left the show on, I guessing for me to watch. Now how exactly does that mouse say it, pikachu, pika? Um...

"Pika-chu?" I whispered, barly hearing myself, so I decide I try again to see if I was just deceiving myself. "Pika" I whisper a little bit louder. I hear something hit the floor and turn to look up to a surprised Daden.

"Did you just say Pika?" He said shook still could be heard through his voice. I replied with a nod and he grabbed my arm and dragged my into masters room then ditched me.

------

At least 45 minutes later master burst through the door with a confused look on his face yet there was some hope in his eyes. Daden came in after him, both looking out of breath. I smiled at both of them and stood up bowing in respect to the arrival of my master.

"Silver could you please say what you were saying earlier." Master said although it was more or a demand then anything.

"Pika?" I said tilting my head to the said a little in why he wanted me to repeat what I had said. "Pika-chu" right when I said that I released why everyone was worked up about this. I'm a muted girl and I managed to say a word, that is deficiently life changing.

Master let out a chuckle and patted my head, "your learning fast my little white rose."

--/----/----/-----/------/----/
:3
End of the chapter. Yeah I know it's a bit short but I desired to finish this chapter before I go to bed, and so you readers can read this faster. Do you guys think I should introduce a new character of do one of the guys P.O.V?

And again thanks for the votes and reads, you readers can make a writers day. :)

Vote, Comment, Fan