Punishment

Here is chapter two

The picture on the side is Damon Zero aka master.

-M

---------------------------------------------------

"She's what!" My master yelled.

"She's muted, and we can't do nothing about it" the lady told my master. "But if you no longer want her we can take her back."

Master gave a shake o his head and grin evilly, "no a muted slave is better then one that can complain."

"Mr. Zero your such a perv" she said and walked off.

My master tuned to me and glared at me, "well at least now I don't have to listen to your mindless complains." He said and grabbed me by my long white hair. "Now I hope you want be running anywhere anymore, I wont be afraid to kill you."

I gave a small nod and he started dragging me to his car and threw me into the trunk. He shut the door and I think went to the driver seat because the car started to move. At that moment I let the many tears that I kept locked up. I sobbed there for I think hours and finally found sleep.

I feel a cold breeze and open my tired eyes to stare at my masters cold eyes. Behind him was piles a snow and a large mansion. "Get out slave we have arrived." He told me with a cold tone.

I nodded and got out, my shoeless feet stung from the touch ground but I ignored it. the outfit i was wearing was a white dress that reached barly above my knees. A small portion of my white hair was tied back in pigtails and all my hair reached past my waist. Under my right red eyes were three red dotes all different sizes, it was the mark that showed I was a slave.

I began walking blocking any pain that I felt, I didn't want to show that I was weak. Behind me I heard my master smirk and walk past me to the door and opened it, then he waited there for me. I walked faster until I walked past him into the house and the warmth of the house over came me, letting a relaxed expression paint my face.

"Do you know how to do sign language slave girl?" My master asked me as he hung up his jacket and toke off his shoes.

I signed language 'yes but only a little'. My master gave an approving nod and walked over to a room that was filled with fancy furniture. I stayed by the door for I was not told to follow and did not know the rules of this house.

"Slave! Come here." My master yelled in an irritated tone from the room, I scurried over to see him sitting on the couch. He was read some reports from what I saw, but I also didn't knew the difference between a report and news, they were the same to me. I walked over to stand next to him, "sit down"

I sit down and place my hand on my knees. My master placed down the papers and look straight at me. "I still have to give you punishment for running away from me" his voice sent shivers up my spine. He began to brush the hair away from my neck and placed me on his lap, neck facing him. I signed language 'please don't hurt me' his reply to that was, "don't worry I won't hurt you that much" and he bit into my neck which hurt very much, any normal girl would be screaming her lungs out. But I had to bare the pain as he sucked my blood, after some time when I started feeling light headed I felt pleasure and signed language 'good night' an fell asleep on his lap.

---------------------------------------------------

The chapter is a bit short but I will have chapter three up soon, and chapter two of mermaid love (I plan on changing the name, just not cure what to)

Your's truly

-M