Authors note :p

As an update on things I've decided, I've decided to make this.
First off, Thank you so much for all the comments and votes! It means a lot, even if this story was poorly written.
Second, the sequel is on its way to being written. I have decided what the main event will be, but for making it as long as I can is going to be fun.
Third. For the rewrite, I have worked on the first chapter slightly and is almost done, but if I were to post it on here it would mess with the plot slightly. So I'm thinking that I will end up posting it as its own sorry and leave it open to anyone who wants to read the story with the same events but silver is slightly different along with the other characters.
Fourth, I'm writing a new story! It's getting worked on slowly but this is the description:
I dailed the number that first came to mind. It rang for what felt like internity, only to get picked up just before the answer machine.
"Hello." His voice was deep and had an emotionless tone to it. His voice set off an uncontrollable set of tears. It was week to cry in this moment, I questioned my actions in this moment. A faint gasp was heard on the line, "Archer?"
"I can't take anymore." My voice cracked.
-----
Her world is slowly getting thrown into caos, she knows why and who causes it. A young man she used to travel around with and even fell in love with turned dark from what she hears. Yet she still travels around, dealing with her problems. As things fall more apart, not only the world but she herself begins to fall apart, she seeks him out.

*Warning, this is not going to be sugar coating anything. I see no point in keeping the truth to this. Do not read if you can't stand depression or the display.

It's a story that I've been meaning to try and write for a long while now. If anyone wants me to finish the first chapter soon just let me know :)

Thank you again!