Welcome to the family Part ll

Thanks so much guys! over 2.1k reads. I neverthought I'd ever get that many reads. I thank you guys again and give you another chapter in return. :D

~M

-------------------------------------

Daden rushed me to the hospital as fast as he was permitted to go. The doctor was ready for my arrival, along with a wheelchair. Contractions were harsh and the various 'your going to be fine' and 'your doing great' we're beginning to annoy me. I guess this is what people ment that you get crazy mood swings during pregnancy, my patients is about through with only a few words.

"Damon's almost here." Daden said as I got wheeled to the emergency room.

"well tell him to hurry up" I said throughgritted teath. The pain was excrusuating, but something I am going to get through. My wolf had gone quiet probably not wanting to tip my emotions anymore then they already are. Daden stops and then I hear the sounds of doors opening.

"Good luck Sis" He said giving my a thumbs up. I gave him a weak smile and get ready for how ever long it takes until I can hold my baby girls.

~~~~

I lay in a hospial bed, a huge smile plastered on my face. Damon was sitting next to me holding Hana our youngest twin, her name meaning flower. I was holding our eldest Aneko, her name meaning older sister, pretty cliche i guess. They got golden brown hair, and one red eye and one gray eye, guess they couldn't figure out which one they liked best so they went with both.

Aneko gurgled as she stared up at me with her big eyes. I reached to poke her nose but half way there she grabbed my fingur and pulled it to her to gnaw on. I look over at Damon and see him cooing at Hana and tickling her a little to get her to show off her cute little laugh.

"I can't wait to bring the girls home." I said letting Aneko play with my fingur's.

"Yeah, we just need to make sure my parents don't spoil them rotten like they said the would." Damon said pettinh Hana's head.

"But thats what grandparents are for." I said, eventhough i didn't have any i knew parents do that to their childrens children

"That's true but not to much." Damon said placing Hana in her small baby bed. I gave him a smile and handed Aneko over to him, letting her be placed my her sister. Hana snuggled closer to her, they were going to be close sisters. Damon grabbed a hold of my hand and his thumb strooked my fingers. "You doing all right?"

"I'm doing great." I said laying my head back against the pillow. I knew I had to talk to him about the stuff he hasn't told me yet. Like the fact that I am now the queen of the vampire kingdom. But i guess i'm no better then him, i've kept my secet about what I am from him instead of telling him and letting him help me through everything.

'It would make no difference, when you start changing he wouldn't be able to do anything for you.' My wolf said in my mind, she's been giving off a happy aura ever since the twins were born.

"Silver i've been meaning to talk to you about something." Damons voice took me out of my thoughts.

"What is it?" I asked, what was he going to tell me?

"I should have told you this when I found out you were my mate, but I didn't want to force this on you with so much going on." Damon pause and I remained quiet so that he could finish. "I'm the vampire king, and because of that you have to carry the wait of being the queen." I opened my mouth to say something but close it. Should I tell him I knew about this all along or do I just act surprised and speachless. I close my eyes and look away.

"I already knew" I said quietly. His eyes got wide for a moment before going back to normal, he was very surpirsed by me saying that.

"How could you already know?" He asked, "No one could have given it away."

'Froget what I said before, tell are mate what we truelly are. Leave it up to him to trust us anymore.' My wolf growled, but there was a slight whine with it, the thought of him not trusting us anymore both hurt us.

"Damon I'm not..." I paused taking a deep breath, why does saying something like this feel so hard to say. "I'm not human."

Damon frooze, I was unable to read his expression. I looked down I felt like crying, maybe he wouldn't want me anymore, we wouldn't be able to happy together. All these negative thought ran through my head causeing me to panic. Well that was until I heard Damon let out a breath. I looked up to his smiling face.

"That explains a good amount." He said looking up at me, he reached his hand out and strocked my cheek. "I thought it a bit weird that the twins came a lot earlier then we expected." I leaned into his hand my wolf seemed to be almost purring in my mind, if thats even possable. "So if your not human then what exectly are you?" he asked.

I gave a smile, "i'll just tell you my whole story so that 'what I am' makes a lot more sence then it would if i didn't" I said and then began telling my lifes story, or what I knew. Although my wolf was telling me everthing to tell him since she knew much more then I did.

~~~~

A day later we were alowed to take are lovely twins bacl to our home. Damon and I happier then ever as we placed them into their two beautiful cribs. They were in the same room together. It was fairly big. The walls were a blue purple mix and the floor was black carpet. Hana and Aneko were fast asleep, hopefully dreaming happy dreams.

Damon stood behind me and wrapped his hands around me waist. He placed a kiss on my neck and nibbled on it a bit. "Why do you have to be so damn beautiful Silver."

"Still figuring that out, but my best answer is for you." I said grinning and kissed his check. Damon chuckled and turned me around kissing me deeply, and I of course went with it. When he pulled away we were both out of breath. Damon grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room into the hallway and made our way down it.

"So when are you going to start your turn?" Damon asked as we walked.

"I don't know but my wolf told me not long after birth of the twins." I said. Then I felt a huge pain through out my body causing me to calapse and scream in pain.

'It's starting now.' My wolf said, 'be ready for the load of pain that comes with it' she said in a joking like tone, but I knew the pain would be no joke. I heard Damon call out my name and then say a curse word. I feel my body be lifted up and more yelling before I loss concesness.

-----------------------------

Made this chapter as long as I could. :) I hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for reading again.

Read, Vote, Comment. Please?

~M