Chapter 2: Love blossoms

The next day morning, Anurag got ready and came down and saw that his father and his sister were already sitting on the dining table. He gave a huge smile and came to join them.

Sujal: Anu, bade khush ho aaj subah..kya baat hai beta?

Anurag: papa, aaj pata nahi kyu mai itna khush hu!

Sonakshi: mai batati hu, aaj Kamini se milenge na isiliye itne khush hai!

Anurag hit Sonakshi and Sujal and Sonakshi started laughing. It wasn't a lie that Anurag had started to like Sonakshi but teasing him like this made him feel very shy. He was much like his father, gets shy too quickly.

Sujal: Accha chalo ab tum dono jaldi se khana khaa lo phir college bhi toh jaana hai!

Anurag: Ha papa..Chal Shona jaldi khana khaa le nahi toh late ho jayenge!!

They all had their food together and left the place. Sujal looked at them go. He sighed and whispered to himself,

Sujal: Kitne jaldi bade ho gaye hai yeh dono..mujhe toh aaj bhi yaad hai jab yeh do nanhe se bacche mere haatho mai peheli baar aye the..khair..Time ke sath sath humme bhi chalna chahiye..mai bhi toh chala, meri hamsafar se milne se pehele ek time aisa bhi tha jab mai kisi aur se pyar karta tha..Thanks to that one mission of hers jisne humme milaya tha..woh din mai kaise bhool sakta hu....iss se yaad aya, Yudi ke dad aane wale hai aaj office mai milne, jaldi jaata hu time ho gaya hai meeting ka.

Sujal left his house to go and attend his meeting with Mr. Sahani.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Kamini came down and saw that everyone were already eating their food. Veena saw Kamini and prepared her plate. Kamini came down and sat next to Veena.

Veena: Good morning Kamini beta..

Kamini: Good morning Veena Auntie. Thank you aapne mera plate tayar kar diya nahi toh aur bhi late ho jaata!

Veena: arre beta! Tum bhi na! Aise thodi bolte hai apno ko! Tum toh meri beti jaisi ho! Chalo ab nahi toh college jaane mai late ho jayega tumhe!

Kamini smiled after hearing college. Veena saw her and realised that something was up with her.

Veena: Kamini..kya baat hai beta?

Kamini: Kuch nahi..pata hai, mere na do dost bane hai, Sonakshi aur Anurag. Mai bohot excited hu unn dono se milne ke liye aaj!

Veena: Dono se milna hai? Ya phir sirf ladke se? Anurag naam hai na uska?

Kamini blushed and Veena started laughing! She had got to know that Kamini liked Anurag! She was happy for her!

Veena: Accha chalo ab! College jao! Aur kisi din mujhse milwana uss se!

Kamini: Theek hai! Bye!!

Kamini went away after kissing Veena on her cheek. Kamini and Pulkit went inside the car and sat down. Kamini was setting things inside her bag.

Pulkit: Kamo, ek baat bata..tujhe woh Anurag se dosti kyu karni hai?

Kamini: Pulkit, dekho..mai jaanti hu ki tumhe woh pasand nahi par mujhe woh bohot accha lagta hai..school se dekhti aa rahi hu usse mai..woh toh galti se college mai takra gaye..aur..aur usne dosti ka hath bhi aage badaya! Woh aur uski behen toh bohot hi acche hai!

Pulkit: Kamo, woh Anurag accha nahi hai! Uss ladke se dosti mat karo!!

Kamini: Pulkit tumhare dar se hi maine uss se school mai dosti nahi ki par ab hum college mai hai! Now don't you dare interfere in our friendship!!

Before reaching the college, Kamini got down from the car and took an auto and left for the college alone.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Anurag and Sonakshi got down from the car and saw Kamini get down and pay for the auto rickshaw. Anurag and Sonakshi made their way to Kamini.

Anurag: Kamini, good morning!

Kamini got shocked. She wasn't expecting to meet both of them there!

Kamini: Anurag! Sonakshi! Good morning! Woh mai bas..

Auto driver: Beta mere paas chutta nahi hai kahi se chutta le aao..

Anurag saw that Kamini also didn't have change so he took out his wallet. He checked the meter and took out the exact amount.

Anurag: Ye lijiye bhaiya..Kamini chalo college ka time ho gaya hai..

Kamini: Thank you Anurag..I'll pay you back tomorrow pakka!

Sonakshi: Arre nahi it's alright! It was nice to help!

They started walking inside.

Kamini: Waise tumhare paas chutta kaise tha? Tum toh auto se bhi travel nahi karte?

Anurag: Kamini, papa ke language mai bole, toh ek insaan ke paas har kism ka note aur coin hona chahiye..chahe bada ho ki chota kyuki humme pata nahi kab kiski zarurat pad jaye!

Sonakshi: Aur mumma ke language mai bole, toh humme kar situation ke liye aapne paas chutte rakhne chahiye..agar zarurat pad gayi toh kaha dhoondhte baithenge!

They all laughed and went inside to attend their class.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In the entire day, Sonakshi made sure that Anurag sat between her and Kamini. During their class of strategic management, Kamini's left hand was hanging while she was writing the notes that the teacher was giving. The teacher finished with the notes and was explaining the topic but Kamini was still taking her own notes from the teachers lecture. Anurag and Sonakshi were having no problem beacuse they knew about all this. Anurag, to give rest to his right hand put in down from the table and unintentionally it touched Kamini's hand. Kamini stopped writing, she couldn't understand anything right now! She had been crushing on his since their school days but had never had the courage to talk up to him and talk. Both Anurag and Kamini looked at each other and then shyed away and started to focus on the lecture again. This didn't go unnoticed by Sinakshi.

After the college was over, Anurag, Sonakshi and Kamini were walking out together. Anurag and Sonakshi's car had arrived

Anurag: Kamini, chalo hum dono tumhe tumhare ghar chod dete hai aaj

Sonakshi: Nice idea Bhai! Chalo na Kamini! Well leave you home!

Kamini hated to imagine what would happen if they both got to know about who her brother is! She couldn't see her two new friends walk away from her! She knew it would be difficult to say no to them but she had to try.

Kamini: Nahi nahi! It's alright!

Anurag: Kamini tum aa jao! Kaha tum auto dhoondhte ghoomogi!

Kamini: Nahi it's alright! Seriously! Waise bhi mujhe mil jayega auto! Meri chinta mat karo! You guys go and we'll meet tomorrow!

Anurag and Sonakshi were taught by Sujal and Naina both that they should not try to impose their wishes on others, they silently agreed without pressurizing her. They both waved her bye and went inside the car. She turned back and took a breath of relief!

Kamini: Thank God unn logo ne zyada force nahi kiya! Par mai aise thode na unn se sachai chupake dosti rakh sakti hu..mai unnhe khud bata dungi..kal shayad..

With this she went away and took an auto for a short distance and then joined her brother in the car. She was looking at her hand which had touched Anurag's today. She loved the feeling of his warm hand. Her dream had just became true!