Chapter 21: Majdhar

Anurag and Kamini came and they all finished the shugan ceremony. Soon they all left and once again it was only Sujal and his family in the house.

Anurag: Papa..thank you..

Sujal: Kis cheez ke liye beta?

Anurag: Papa mai jaanta hu ki aapko Kamini ke parivaar se koi problem hai par tab bhi aap mere aur Kamini ke khushi ke liye iss shaadi ke liye ha kar rahe hai..isiliye thank you..

Sujal: Beta, yeh kya kar raha hai tu? Koi bhala apne hi baap ko thank you bolta hai? Pagal ladka!

Sujal hugged Anurag and kissed his forehead. The kids and everyone in the family went off to bed.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sujal was in his night clothes and was standing near a window of his room. He was looking outside and thinking something.

Naina: Kya hua Sujal? Ab toh sab theek ho gaya hai na?

Sujal: Ha Naina..par..par pata nahi..yeh sab theek kar bhi raha hu ki nahi..

Naina: Kya baat hai Sujal?

She turned Sujal to face her. Sujal took Naina's hands and led her to the bed. He made her sit down on the bed and lied down keeping his head on her lap.

Sujal: Naina..mujhe aisa lag raha hai jaise ki mai Kashish nahi par Kamini ki ma ke sath nainsafi kar raha hu..

Naina: Sujal..mai samajh sakti hu par ab hum kya kare? Yeh sab Kamini ki ma ki hi den hai..uske khudke behavior ne hi usse yeh sila diya hai..

Sujal: mmmm...Par agar woh theek thak se rahe toh hum usse iss shaadi me aane de sakte hai..par uske aage aur kuch bhi nahi..

Naina: Sujal..agar tumhe yeh hi theek lagta hai toh yeh hi sahi..par agar uss ladki ne humare parivaar ke khilaf kuch bhi kiya na toh mai bardash nahi karungi!

Sujal: Theek hai baba! Chalo ab soo jate hai!

Sujal and Naina went off to sleep. Sujal knew that if given the opportunity Kashish wouldn't want to ever miss her own daughter's wedding. He knew that it must be very hard for her when Sujal announced that she won't be allowed to participate in the wedding. He knew that his mother would've also loved to be in his wedding, afterall it's all about their own blood. He knew maybe he was wrong, but he had to give her one chance for the sake of Kamini and her happiness.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The next day morning, Naina talked to Piyush and they agreed to call Kashish in all the wedding proceedings. Soon the wedding ceremonies started. Both the families started participating without any problem between each other. But there was something cooking between Kashish and Vassu. They had bad intentions. They kept all the ceremonies limited till their close friends and family only.

It was the mehendi ceremony. Kamini was getting ready with full fun. While the ceremony, Kamini was very happy, she finally had her Anurag's name on her hand! While Kashish was doing her mehendi, she looked around and knew exactly what she had to do tomorrow. She was adamant on breaking off this marriage. She did not approve of this marriage and wanted to make sure that this marriage does not take place at any cost! Tomorrow was to be the Haldi ceremony and then that night Kamini and Anurag were to get married.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The next day morning, everyone were gathering for the Haldi ceremony. Kamini was ready wearing her yellow lehenga, all the girls were wearing yellow.

Kamini's look: