Chapter 11: Their love blossms ❤️

After talking to Sujal about his entire life, it was time for making dinner. Naina went inside to cook and Naveen excused himself for some official work which was pending. Sujal came to the kitchen.

Sujal: mai aapki koi madad kar sakta hu?

Naina: arre wah! Aapko khana pakana bhi aata hai?

Sujal: Not really! But mai try kar sakta hu, atleast madad toh kar hi sakta hu mai aapki..that is if you don't mind..

Naina: Sure! Aao na! I always get so alone while cooking!

Sujal joined Naina in cooking food. In the beginning, Naina gave him all the work of cutting, chopping and cleaning/washing. Naina was looking at Sujal while he was cutting, he looked soo cute! He looked like a baby trying to learn something new. Naina found herself staring at Sujal and composed herself. She wondered why she was behaving like this but there was something about Sujal that made Naina attracted towards him, something that made her want to keep on looking at him.

Soon after all that was over, it was time to do some actual cooking! She turned up the flame and started cooking and Sujal kept on looking and Naina while she cooked the food. They both were taking non stop!

After the storm was over the next day morning, Sujal was ready to go from their house. Naveen saw Sujal all ready to leave and he came near him and kept a hand on his shoulder.

Naveen: Kaha jaa rahe ho?

Sujal: Ji woh mai..

Naveen: Jaha kismet le chale?

Sujal: umm..

Naveen: khabardar! Agar iss ghar ke bahar ek kadam bhi rakha toh! Koi jagah nahi jaane ko, koi idea nahi kya karna hai zindagi ke sath, bas! Yuhi nikal pade!

Sujal: Par mai aapke upar ek boojh nahi bann na chahta hu..

Naveen: Accha toh..aisa karo, tum yahi raho, kuch apna karo, aur humme rent dedena! Aur kabhi kabhi humari madad kar diya karna! Simple! Problem solved!

To this Sujal just smiled feeling overwhelmed, he saw how these strangers were making efforts for him to stay with them and then, there was his house, his own house with his own people who were finding ways to kick him out of there! He knew now, if he does anything, it won't be simply for himself but also for Naveen and Naina! For them because they were now his driving force in life. Sujal agreed to Naveens proposal and stayed back in the house. Later that day, while Naina and Naveen were at work, Sujal decided to start a new company. When Naina and Naveen returned from work Sujal told them that he needs to talk about something very important to them both. They both went and quickly freshened up and came and sat near Sujal.

Sujal: Naveen, Naina, maine sooch liya hai mai apne zindagi me kya karne wala hu..mai ek nayi company kholunga aur usse apne bal boote se India ki number one company banaunga! Maine uska naam diya hai 'SNN'.

Naveen: SNN? Ab iska kya matlab?

Sujal: S stands for Sujal. N stands for Naina and Naveen.

Naina: Hum dono! Humare naam ki kya zarurat hai?

Sujal: Bohot zarurat hai! Tum dono nahi hote toh..toh mai apne zindagi me aimless jee raha hota! You both have inspired me to do something in my life once again!

Naina and Naveen became emotional and they all hugged each other. Ever since that day, Sujal worked hard towards making SNN India's number one company! With slow progress, SNN picked up the market because of Sujal's skills and talent. Naveen had been observing Naina all this time, whenever Sujal used to be around, Naina used to become the old, happy go lucky girl! Naveen had been noticing the growing fondness of the two towards each other and when he was sure that the feeling was mutual, he approached Sujal.

Naveen: Sujal, aaj tak tumne mera opinion liya hai aur mana bhi hai har baat par, haina?

Sujal: Ha, kyu? Kya baat hai?

Naveen: Sujal, waise toh yeh baat tumhare parents aur humare parents ke beech me hona chahiye par, tumhare parents toh..aur humare parents ka intezar karenge toh ho gaya! Unn se baat karne ke liya humme Nainital jana padega, isiliye, mai baat kar raha hu..meri baat ho chuki hai ma aur baba se phone ke through waise toh..

Sujal: Naveen, aap mujhe nervous kar rahe hai, kya baat hai?

Naveen: Right! Point pe aate hai, Sujal, mai apni behen Naina ka hath dena chahta hu tumhare haatho me..swikar hai?

Sujal: Naveen aap..

Sujal was overjoyed! He knew he was growing feelings towards Naina but he was scared to confess them to anyone, even to himself! But Naveen asking him to marry his sister! He was very happy!!

Naveen: Kya hua? Jawab toh do!

Sujal: Ji zarur!! Mera matlab hai..

Naveen laughed! He could see the perplexed Sujal in front of him trying to hide his happiness upon hearing the marriage proposal of Naina for him. He was enjoying this view very much!

Naveen: Samajh gaya! Chinta mat karo! Accha ab do char dino me jaake ma aur baba se bhi mil lena!

Sujal: Sure..

Sujal blushed and ran away from there and Naveen just stood there laughing at him. When he broke the news about the marriage to Naina, she gave a similar reaction and Naveen knew from that moment itself, that these two will be couple goals!

After meeting with the parents, the wedding dates were taken out and the wedding took place. Naina's parents had liked Sujal the moment they met him. Sujal, he felt like he knew the entire family for years after spending just 2 hours with them. He felt very homely with them. He knew, he found the perfect place for himself in this world. After their marriage, they both looked after each other even when Naina was off on a mission. Sujal worked hard to make the company touch heights, not for revenge or for himself, but for Naina and their future together. He was seeing how R&G was slowly loosing its hold on the market, and how his company SNN was picking up the market like wildfire!

Then one day, not only did Sujal achieve his first award, but he also achieved his biggest award that day. That day, Sujal received an envelope, he open it and read the letter. He was nominated as the best company of the year award, the the best start up of the year award, the young achiever of the year award and the best businessman of the year award. He was very happy but his happiness increased double fold when Naina and Naveen surprised him by coming home from a mission.

Sujal: Arre wah! Tum dono!

Sujal came and hugged them both! He was very very happy! He thought his day just couldn't get any happier when.

Naina: Sujal..ek baat karni thi..important hai..woh..woh..

Sujal: Ha bolo na Naina! Naveen aap hi bata do! Naina ko kya baat karni hai?

Naveen: Sujal, behtar hoga ki tum hi yeh baat apne kaano se aur Naina ke muh se sunno toh accha hoga..

Sujal: Toh Naina bolo na!

Naina: Sujal, tum pita banne jaa rahe ho..I'm pregnant!

Sujal first couldn't process the information. Then his eyes swelled up out of happiness and he hugged Naina tight!

Sujal: Aaj ka din mere zindagi ka sabse suhana din hai!
.
.
Hey guys! So how did you like this suprise on my birthday? Enjoyed it? Well from here onwards the story will zoom back to Sujal-Naina wedding anniversary celebrations. The other side of the story, what all happened in the R&G house will be explained later on. See you all soon!! Bye!