Chapter 12: Will Piyush and Kashish go?

After hearing yo the entire story, Anurag came near his parents and hugged them tight.

Sujal: Arre, Anu, kya baat hai?

Anurag: kuch nahi papa, bas aap par bohothi zyada garv hota hai! Aapke paas kuch bhi nahi tha, tabhi aapne scratch se itna bada empire set up kar diya hai! I'm really proud of you papa!

Sonakshi: Woh toh hai, even I'm proud of you! Aap ne jo hosla dikhaya hai papa! Aapke paas kuch nahi tha siva kuch bebuniyaad ilzam ke, aapne ek nayi shuruwat ki! Aapne aapne bal boote pe kitna bada kaam kiya! Really love you!!

Naina: Beta, tumhare papa ne ek saath sab kuch sambhala! Mujhe, business ko, aur tum dono chotte baccho ko! Ek sath vo bhi!

Sujal: Chalo ab! Soone chalte hai! Bohot raat ho gayi hai! Kamini beta, tum mere sath aao, mai tumhe room dikha deta hu..aao.

Kamini: Ji uncle.

Sujal took Kamini to show her a guest room. Naina, meanwhile took her children, parents, brother and bhabhi to their room.

Sujal: Kamini beta, apne papa ko humare taraf se thank you bolna..

Kamini: Kyu uncle?

Sujal: tumhare papa ne tumhe yaha aane diya, isiliye!

Kamini: Uncle, mai zarur bolungi papa ko!

Sujal: Aur tumhare bhi bohot aabhar! Tumhara card bohot hi zyada sundar hai! Aur sath hi sath tum aaj aayi, inn sabke liye bohot bohot thank you beta!

Kamini: uncle aap mujhe sharminda kar rahe hai thank you bol bol ke..

Sujal: Nahi beta, thank you bolna chahiye. Tumne jo kiya aaj mere aur Naina ke liye, uske liye toh thank you bannta hai!

Kamini just shyed and smiled. She wasn't able to come up with words after seeing Sujal's love for her, a person he doesn't even know properly! They reached the room and Sujal called Sonakshi and asked her to bring some clothes for Kamini so that she can change and sleep. Sonakshi brought the clothes that they all had bought and Kamini changed and then slept off. Sujal was very sleepy, so the moment his head touched his pillow, he slept of. It was the same with Naina, she too slept of immediately.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♤••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next day morning, Kamini woke up and got ready and came out. She was relieved by Anurag.

Anurag: Good morning Kamini!

Kamini: Good morning Anurag!

Anurag: Tum meri madad karogi?

Kamini: Kya kar rahe ho?

Anurag: Mumma aur papa ke liye special breakfast tayar kar raha hu!

Kamini: Agar tumhe koi aitraz nahi toh mai bhi madad karungi!

Anurag: Chalo na phir Kamo! Come on!

Anurag and Kamini started working together in the kitchen and made special breakfast for Sujal and Naina. The coordination between the two was fantastic! On one end of the kitchen, if Kamini was cutting the vegetables then Anurag was already setting the atta for rotis. They worked perfectly and fast! The food was ready in no time! Sonakshi came and called Sujal and Naina down for the food. Meanwhile, Naveen and his wife prepared the table and their parents prepared chach to drink after the meal. Sujal and Naina came down to a feast set on the dining table!

Sujal: Arre!! Yeh sab kya hai?!

Anurag: Aap dono ki special wedding anniversary breakfast! Made by me and Kamini! Enjoy!!