Chapter 5: Meeting everyone

Roshan took Anurag and Sonakshi to meet his parents, Rishi and Mehek. The moment Rishi saw Anurag, for a moment he thought as if his brother is back. He was stunned. He had the same smile, the same charm..how could he be so same to his big B when he used to go to college. Mehek hit Rishi with her elbow to bring him out of his thoughts and greet Anurag who had greeted him a long time ago.

Rishi: Ah! Sorry..woh..nice to meet you beta..

Anurag: Nice to meet you uncle! Mera naam Anurag hai, aur yeh meri choti behen Sonakshi..hum dono Kamini ke dost hai..

Mehek: Kamini ke dost..oh..I see..tum dono usske class mai ho?

Sonakshi: Ji Auntie..

Rishi: Tum dono sirf Kamini ko jaante ho?

Rishi asked Anurag. He knew his brother's eyes and Anurag and Sonakshi's eyes.. they reminded him of Sujal.

Sonakshi: Ji..Anurag bhaiya Pulkit ko jaante hai par..

Rishi: Par?

Anurag: Woh uncle, humare beech mai dosti nahi dushmani hai..

Mehek was shocked! How come they were friends with Kamini and enemies with Pulkit. Whereas Rishi, he wasn't shocked at all. He knew that Pulkit was much like his mother. And Rishi still hated Kashish for destroying his Big B's life, he knew it was Kashish who had plotted against Sujal and she was the reason why Sujal was thrown out of the house, after being insulted by his father, the moment when his big B turned silent.

○○○○○○○○○ Flashback ○○○○○○○○○○

Sujal: Par dad meri baat toh sunno!

CG: sunn ne aur sunane ko ab bacha hi kya hai Sujal! Tum kitne neech ho! Tumhe sharam nahi aai Kashish ke sath! Chi! Kaash tum iss duniya mai paida hi nahi hue hote! Kaash tum paida hote hi mar jaate!

Veena: Yeh aap kya keh rahe hai!!

CG: Chup karo Veena! Aaj Sujal ke wajah se hum sar utha kar tak nahi chal sakte hai! Agar yeh baat bahar gayi toh yeh humare parivaaro ke liye kitne bade sharmindagi ki baat hogi! Sujal tumne ek baar bhi nahi sooch! Ek baar bhi nahi! Damn it! woh tumhare dost ki wife hai! Itni sharam tak nahi hai tum me! Sujal you..

Sujal: Par aap meri baat toh..

Sujal was interrupted. After this, he spoke nothing. Even though his father had not really loved him, ever! But Sujal still couldn't have ever thought that his father could ever do anything like this!

Everyone was shocked. They had never anticipated this. CG was so angry with Sujal that he couldn't stop himself. Lalit couldn't believe his eyes! He came near and touched CG's arm in order to calm him down a little. CG had given a tight slap to Sujal. Sujal's eyes watered up.

CG: Yeh thapad yaad rakhna, Sujal yeh jo maine maara hai woh toh kuch bhi nahi.. tumhe toh aur maarna chahiye! Tumne itna ghinona kaam jo kiya hai! Kyu Sujal! Itni ghatiya harkat kyu ki tumne!? Arre Sujal aaj mujhe sharam aa rahi hai tumhe apna beta bulayega hue!

○○○○○○○○○ Flashback Ends ○○○○○○○○○○

Mehek slowly touched Rishi's arm and Rishi came out of his thoughts. Rishi looked at Pulkit who was standing with some of his friends, he always saw him as a photo-copy of Kashish, this was the sole reason why he just tried and stayed away from Pulkit and Kamini. He thought that no matter what it is, Kamini is Kashish's daughter, Rishi thought not to check her and just believe that Kamini was like Kashish and stayed away. He looked at Anurag and smiled.

Mehek: Kamini, tum jaao aur apne dosto ke sath masti karo!

Kamini: Ji..Chalo, Anurag, Sonakshi..

All three of them left. Kamini took her friends to meet her favorite, her Dada Ji!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♤••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lalit was standing and talking with CG, Veena and Vasundhara. Kamini came and hesitantly introduced her friends.

Kamini: Dada Ji, Dadi ma, Chetan uncle, yeh mere dost hai..Anurag aur Sonakshi..

Lalit was extremely happy to meet the two, but Vasundhara just acted out of formality. CG just looked at them in shock. After all he was Sujal's father. He could see a reflection of Sujal in them. He just looked at them, unable to say a word.

Lalit: Beta tum dono aaye, accha laga..haina CG? (He got to reply for CG and thus looked at him and touched his arm) CG..CG?!

CG: Ha! Sorry woh..yes, yes, we are all very pleased to have you both here!

They all engaged into a short chat and then Kamini left with Anurag and Sonakshi. During the entirety of the party, Kamini made sure that Anurag and Sonakshi didn't have to meet or even be around Pulkit. The three had a gala time together. They talked about each other, which only led to the closeness in both, Anurag, Sonakshi and Kamini's friendship as well as the love that Kamini and Anurag held for eachother. The party ended and they all started to leave. This was indeed the best birthday that Kamini had spent.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♤••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was around 12 o'clock when Anurag and Sonakshi reached back home. They both were very happy that they decided to listen to their parents and go to the party.

Anurag: Maza aaya na aaj party mai! Kamini kitni khush thi humme dekhke!

Sonakshi: So true bhai! Kamini toh bohot hi khush thi par ha, maine ek aur chehra dekha tha jo ki Kamini ke upar se apne aankh nahi hatta pa raha tha..

Anurag blushed hard and pushed Sonakshi softly. Afterall he didn't really want his beloved sister falling down!

Anurag: Arre Sona! Party se yaad aya..sirf ek week hai humare paas!

Sonakshi: Arre ha bhai! Mai toh bhool hi gayi thi! Saare arrangements karne rehte hai! Gifts..gifts toh abhi tak sooche hi nahi humne! Ab kya karenge bhai?!

Anurag: Aree Sona, itna tension mat le! Sab ho jayega. Par ha yeh yaad rakhna ki kisi ko bhi pata nahi chalna chahiye ki hum dono kya plan kar rahe hai! Samjhi!

Sonakshi: Ha theek hai!

With this they entered the house. They had opened the door with the spare key that they took with them. As it was midnight, Anurag and Sonakshi started to whisper to each other so that no one is disturbed in their sleep.

Anurag: Accha chalo ab. Soone ja!

Sonakshi: Good night bhai!

Anurag: Good night Shona!

"Good night my dear Anu and Shona!"

They both were surprised to hear that in the middle of the night, loud and clear. They turned around and saw that Sujal and Naina were standing there, in front of the stairs. A smile was on their faces. A pride in their expressions knowing that their son will always be around to make sure that his sister is well protected, and their daughter is capable enough to defend herself and even her brother if circumstances go south. Theu were proud of their children and their decision making skills. Both, Anurag and Sonakshi rushed near their parents and they had a midnight family hug and then they all left for their bed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♤••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sujal and Naina headed inside their bedroom. They both were feeling proud of the relation that their children had between them. The never breaking bond, love. They were proud of them both.

Sujal: Naina, aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya ki humare baccho mai koi khot daalde aur woh dono ek doosre se..

Naina: Sujal! Kya bol rahe ho! Woh dono bhai behen hai! Yeh rishta hi alag hota hai! Tum chinta mat karo, yeh humare bacche hai, koi bhi galat faisla nahi lenge aur agar le bhi liya toh hum hai na unhe sahi rah dekhane ke liye! Ab sooo jaao! Good night!

Sujal: Good night!

And then the lights were off.