Chapter 17: Faisle ki ghadi

Piyush arrived at the given time with his father and Veena. Piyush was very scared. All three of them got down near the front gate and Veena read his name plate.

 All three of them got down near the front gate and Veena read his name plate

Veena felt very happy. She looked at the house and knew that her son was living a happy life. They all came near the front door and rang the bell. Naina's mother opened the door.

Naina's mother: Namaste 🙏

Piyush: Ji Namaste Auntie ji 🙏 woh Sujal..

Sujal came from behind and saw them all standing at the door. He knew it. He knew it was the tike for him to finally decide the faith of both the children's lives.

Sujal: Ma, maine bulaya hai innhe yaha pe. Aane dijiye..

Sujal came forward and kept a hand on Naina's mother's shoulder.

Sujal: (whispering) Anu ke liye..Kamini ke taraf se aaye hai yeh log..baat karni thi..

Naina's mother understood and looked at the three of them standing in front of her.

Naina's mother: Maaf kijiyega woh mujhe pata nahi tha na ki aap log aane wale hai..maaf kijiyega aap logo ko rokne ke liye..aaiye na andar..

Sujal: Namaste 🙏

Sujal tried to be as formal as possible. He didn't want to show his feelings to them. He looked at Veena. His mother! She was right there in front of him. But then soon the day of her mistrust in him came in front of his eyes and he kept a stone heart for her. Piyush, Lalit and Veena came inside the house. Veena knew that Sujal was very angry with her for not supporting him when he needed it the most, but only she knows how much she regrets that decision. They all came inside and saw a family picture of Sujal, Naina, Anurag, Sonakshi, Naveen, Tanu and Naina's parents. Veena saw what a beautiful family they were. She was happy for her son, really really happy that he decided to move on in his life, although sad that she couldn't be there for him.

Naina emerged from the kitchen with glasses of water for all three of them. From behind her came Naveen, Naveen's wife and Naina's father. They all sat down and Naina handed the glasses of water to Piyush, Lalit and Veena. She also sat next to Sujal.

Sujal: Piyush..dekho..maine aap sabko yaha bulaya toh hai par..par dil me ek dar sa hai..

Piyush: Sujal..thank you humme bulane ke liye, but..kya dar hai?

Naina: Maaf kijiyega, mai seedhe seedhe bolne ke aadi hu toh sunne me aacha nahi lagega par humme aapki wife..humme yehi dar hai ki agar yeh rishta juda toh aapki wife humare bacche ko ek toh pasand nahi karegi aur doosra ki..humme dar hai ki woh humare bacche ka jeena haram kar dengi.

Sujal, Naveen, Naveen's wife and Naina's parents were all looking in shock at Naina. They had decided to be straightforward with them but not this straightforward!

Piyush: Ji mai samajh sakta hu..especially kal ke incident ke baad toh..

Naina: Ji, exactly. Hum humare bacche se bohot pyar karte hai aur humare bacche ek doosre se. Isiliye hum yeh rishta todna nahi chahte, humare bacche ki khushi ke liye.

Sujal: Par hum humare bacche ke khushiyo ke liye uska aatm-samaan nahi chod sakte. Kal jaisa incident koi mamuli incident nahi hai..koi aur hota toh shayad aap logo par defamation ka case bhi kar chuka hota. Baat darasal yeh hai ki, hum apne bacche se bohot pyar karte hai, isiliye uske upar koi sankat nahi aane dena chahte.

Piyush: Sujal, Naina ji, sach bolu toh I'm really greatful ki aap log abhi tak iss rishte ke baare me sooch rahe hai..koi aur hota toh kab ka yeh rishta tod chuka hota. Aur mai apni taraf se poori koshish karunga ki Kashish ke wajah se iss rishte par koi bhi aanch na aaye.

Lalit: mai Kashish ke harkato ke liye sharminda hu..mai bhi apne poore dil se chahta hu ki yeh rishta ho jaye.

Sujal: Theek hai phir..aap dono bade ek sath baat kar lijiye phir, theek hai na ma,baba?

Naina's mother: Theek hai Sujal..tum Piyush bete se baat karlo tab tak.

Naina: Theek hai ma.

Sujal, Naina, Naveen, Naveen's wife and Piyush left the living room to the elders of the house to decide on the marriage. All five of them headed towards the meeting room that they have inside the home. Piyush saw how lavish house Sujal had made in the time they were away from each other. They all sat down on the seats and Sujal looked at Piyush in order to say something.

Sujal: Piyush dekho..bura mat maanna..par final decision poore family ke view par depend karta hai. Ma, Baba, Naveen, Bhabhi, Naina aur mere views ko nazar me rakhti hue hi hum kisi bhi decision pe pahunch sakte hai.

Piyush: I can understand Sujal. Yeh waise bhi ek bohot hi bada faisla hai..upar se Kashish ke wajah se..

Naveen: Mr. Piyush, hum poori story jaante hai, kal ki story aur jo Sujal ke sath hua tha pehele.

Naveen's Wife: Inn sabko madde nazar rakhti hue humme yeh failsa lena hoga so I hope you can understand ki process lamba hai toh time bhi lag sakta hai..

Piyush: Ji mai samajh sakta hu..and I'm really shameful for everything that Kashish did yesterday. Ho sake toh maaf kar dijiyega..

Sujal: Piyush tum bhi jaante ho ki kal jo Kashish ne kiya woh maafi ke kabil nahi hai..

Naina: Par hum soochenge zarur.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After around an hour of talks, three of them left the Garewal's house and went to their house after having lunch with them all. The children weren't home yet whoch was a great relief for all the parents.

The members of the Garewal's house sat down at the dining table and stated their views to Sujal about this marriage.

Naina's father: Sujal, ab akhri faisla tumhare haatho me hai..tum Anurag ke papa ho, tumhara decision hum sab maanenge. Ab tumhare haatho me hai inn dono ke aage ki kahani likhne ki sihai.

Naina's mother: Beta bas yeh baat yaad rakhna ki tumhara decision sirf Anurag ke liye decision nahi hoga, yeh decision Anurag ke sath sath Kamini ki zindagi ka bhi decision hoga..bohot dhyan se lena..

Sujal leaned back in his chair. He knew that everything depends on him now. If he says 'yes' for the marriage, the two children will be happy forever but this will mean that Kashish will get closer to the family and him once again. If he says 'no' for the marriage, then both, Anurag as well as Kamini, will be sad and might even end up in depression. Him saying no will keep Kashish away from his life and his family but it might also end up in creating distance and a space for hatred in Anurag's heart for Sujal. The decision is very tricky. Both choices has their own advantages as well as disadvantages.

Sujal was standing on crossroads, he had to choose one path from the two. One leads to the children being happy but brings Kashish near to his family and the other takes Kashish away from his family but leads to the children to be sad.
.
.
What do you guys think Sujal should choose? Do let me know your views!!
.
.
Hey guys! Sorry sorry for being so inactive! I was busy with my exams and then just after my exams I'm giving you this update. My exams ended yesterday and I needed some time to write. I have also started a new story on MaAn from Anupama (Anuj×Anupama) so if you guys are interested then please do read that one as well! Thank you for showing patience while I was gone and thanks for your support! See you all soon!