Chapter 18: Sujal ka faisla

Sujal was standing on crossroads, he had to choose one path from the two. One leads to the children being happy but brings Kashish near to his family and the other takes Kashish away from his family but leads to the children to be sad.

Sujal had decided. He knew very well what to do. But the only problem was, he didn't know how well it would eventually payout to be like.

Sujal: Maine decision le liya hai.

Everyone started looking at Sujal with hope in their eyes. Everyone in the family had agreed for the alliance but they all were worried about Kashish interfering in their lives.

Sujal: Yeh shaadi ho kar rahegi! Par Kashish ka saya tak nahi padne dunga apni family par. Humari khushiyo ko woh nahi cheen payegi ab.

Everyone was happy with Sujal's decision but they all wondered how Sujal was to go about with his plan of keeping Kashish away from her own daughter and this family. Sujal got up from his seat and called up at Piyush's cellphone. But unfortunately, instead of Piyush or Lalit or Veena, the phone was picked up by CG. The phone was kept at the dining table and all the other members of the family were siting on the sofas. CG was passing by from the dining table and after being asked by Lalit to receive the phone, CG had received the phone.

CG: h..

Sujal: Mubarak ho Piyush. Humari poori parivaar ne yeh faisla kiya hai ki Anurag aur Kamini ki shaadi hogi. Zarur hogi.

CG: Sujal..

There was an awkward pause after Sujal heard CG's voice.

Sujal: Mr. Garewal..aap..

CG: Sujal dekho..

Sujal: Mr. Raheja se baat ho sakti hai kya? It's very important and personal.

CG felt hurt by Sujal's harsh words. He knew that Sujal must be angry with him but still it doesn't give him any authority to speak to his father in that tone.

Lalit: CG, kisko phone hai?

CG: Mr. Sujal Garewal ka

Piyush jumped out of his chair. All he wanted now was to give happiness to his baby girl. It no longer mattered from where it came. All Piyush knew was that Kamini was happy with Anurag, and he wanted this happiness to stay permanently in her life.

Piyush: Uncle aap please mujhe yeh phone de dijiye..

CG: Nahi Piyush! Yeh jo baat karne ke liye phone kiya hai woh nahi ho sakta! Humare ghar ki beti uske bete ke sath shaadi nahi kar sakti!

Lalit stood up from his place and came near CG. For the first time, Lalit was really mad at CG. Lalit had accepted everything that CG did but he wouldn't accept CG destroying Kamini's life, afterall all that Lalit felt he had was Kamini because she was the one who loved him the most in this house. He couldn't see his dear grand-daughter unhappy because of CG.

Lalit: CG phone do!

Lalit was stern in his voice. He had never spoken to CG or anyone like this before.

CG: Lalit yeh tumhe kya ho gaya hai?

Lalit: CG phone do! Abhi!

CG: Sorry Lalit..yeh nahi hoga..

Lalit became more angry. He knew he was being selfish but he loved Kamini and had always seen her lack the love that Anurag gave to her in such short time.

CG: Mr. Sujal, humme aapke bete ka koi rishta nahi chahiye iss ghar ke liye! Aur aage se kabhi bhi yaha pe..

Lalit: CG!

Lalit shouted on the top of his lungs. CG turned around to see Lalit who had just screamed at him in anger. Lalit's anger had crossed all limits right now. He picked up his hand and slapped CG.

Lalit: CG aaj mera hath tumpar uth hi gaya! Kitni koshish ki maine ke mera hath na uthe par tum! Tum apni inn harkato se baaz aa jao, kaun hote ho tum Kamini ke zindagi ke baare me faisla lene wale?

CG: Lalit..tum..tumne..

Lalit: Ha CG! HA! Maine tumpar hath uthaya! Tum Kamini ke rishte se dooor rahoge! Samjhe?!

CG: Theek hai Lalit..ab agar tumhe yeh hi lagta hai ki mai tumhara ab koi nahi toh mai iss rishte se dooor rahunga.

Lalit: CG baat apne ya paraye ki nahi hai. Baat yeh hai ki tumhe Sujal se dikkat hai, asli baat jaanne ke baad bhi! Isiliye behtar yahi hoga ki TUM iss rishte se dooor hi raho.

Lalit brought the phone to his ear hoping that Sujal had not disconnected the phone.

Lalit: Sujal...

Sujal: Ji uncle.. Namaste!

Lalit: Namaste! Bolo beta, kya bolne ke liye phone kiya tha tumne?

Sujal: Ji uncle woh..humme yeh rishta manzoor hai. Aap shagun leke aa jaiye ga ghar pe, hum wait karenge.

Lalit: thank you beta! Thank you soo much!

Sujal: Chaliye, phir milte hai..Namaste!

Lalit: Namaste!

The phone got disconnected. Lalit turned around in happiness. This was the exact time when Kamini and Pulkit came back home. Lalit came running to Kamini and hugged her. She was confused what was going on in the house.

Kamini: Dada Ji.. kya ho raha hai yaha?

Lalit: Humare Kamo ka rishta pakka ho gaya hai Anurag ke sath!!

Kamini: KYA!!

Kamini was happy beyond explanation. She hugged her Dada and Piyush and Veena came to her and they all hugged as well. In the house, except for Kashish, Vasundhara and CG, everyone were very happy with this alliance.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

On the other hand, Sujal kept the phone and turned around to see a stunned Anurag by the door.

Sujal: Anu!

They all turned around and saw that Anurag and Sonakshi had returned from college and had heard their conversation with Lalit about Anurag's marriage with Kamini. Everyone stood up and went near Anurag. Anurag was too happy. He looked straight at his dad and ran towards him and gave him a hug.

Anurag: papa! Aapke aur Kamo ke family ke beech me jo tanav the unke bawajood bhi aapne..aapne mere liye..

Anurag had tears in his eyes. Sujal adored his son. He caressed his hair.

Sujal: Anu..I love you..I love you more than anything beta..aur me tumhe tumhare pyar se juda kaise kar sakta tha bhala?

Anurag: thank you papa! You really are the best papa ever! Love you!!

Sujal: I love you too beccha! I love you very very much!

Then the entire family came in for a family hug. Sujal knew it would be difficult to keep Kashish away from their lives but he knew that he can limit her interference. He had decided what to say and discuss when the entire R&G family will come to his house with the shagun tomorrow. He knew he had to lay down some conditions in order to make this alliance a peaceful one. In such less time, Kamini had already became a part of their family and now Sujal didn't want to hurt her either. But he knew, she will be hurt by the conditions but they will be layer down for the betterment and happiness of the family.

They all had their food together and then went to sleep. Anurag was going to have a sleepless night because of the good news he had received. And Sujal went off to sleep after thinking when and how should he tell their family about the conditions and restrictions that he wants to impose on the marriage and after their marriage.