Back to Hogwarts

Sunday - 1st January – Hogwarts Express – 10:30 am

I sighed as I walked onto the train. I had let Hedwig fly to Hogwarts as I did in September and had packed her perch away in my trunk. Cecil was tightly wrapped around my wrist and looked kind of like a snake bracelet to everyone. I noticed when Petunia had asked about it a bit after Christmas.

It was a funny Memory.

Flashback

"Harry? Do Wizards usually buy bracelets that look like animals, or in your case, snakes?" Petunia asked as Dudley glanced up from his dinner before looking back at his food as he ate slowly and more gentlemanly type.

He was doing a good beginning job but still had a lot more to go as he waited for Petunia to stop looking at him for a moment before shoving a whole small sausage in his mouth. Petunia would catch him sometimes, it was funny the looks she gave Dudley.

I glanced down at my wrist and saw Cecil curled around it asleep. I then stifled and chuckle. Petunia looked confused as Vernon stopped eating to watch me with a stony look. Dudley even looked at me for a moment before going back to eating while glancing at me while listening

"It's not a bracelet, Aunt Petunia. It's an actual snake." I said as suddenly all three Dursley's froze before jumping away from the table with a bang as I continued to eat peacefully. Cecil then perked his head up after a few seconds. Vernon went pale as Dudley looked ready to faint. Petunia looked scared but more relaxed then she should be.

"Is it… friendly?" Petunia asked as I nodded my head. I then put down my knife and fork before pointing to Cecil who was looking at them curiously.

"This is Cecil. He is a magical snake that is a crossbreed between a magical python and a magical rattlesnake. He is trained to listen to me. He only attacks to defend me and will use his poison after the first bite if the attacker keeps attacking." I said as Petunia slowly nodded and went back to her seat with a swearing Vernon for her to come back.

Once Dudley saw Petunia eating dinner normally again. Dudley went back to his seat and started eating as he was before. Vernon followed a few minutes after and began eating again as he watched the snake and glared at me every few seconds.

End Flashback

I put my trunk in the above carrier before sitting down in my usual compartment at the end of the train. I locked the door incase Granger tried to get in and attack me again. I looked out the window and watched Hogwarts students say goodbye to their parents before entering the train with large smiles on their faces.

A set of three brown haired people came into view.

Oh great. Granger was here.

Granger looked at the train before our eyes locked. I held her stare for a moment before smirking at her.

Let's see if she gets irritated.

Hermione huffed and glared at me with hatred before turning to her parents. I looked away and smiled widely at my achievement to make her mad. I then noticed a small group of five redheads enter the train station.

The good Weasley's.

That reminds me…

Percy asked me to give them his message through that letter.

Flashback

I sighed as I watered the garden of flowers that had been carefully taken care of by Petunia while I've been gone. It wasn't as good as when I released a bit of my magic into the soil every day but it was good enough to win the best garden contest for the street.