Final game of the season

Monday – 9th of January – Hogwarts – 6:22 PM

No one Pov

Fred came back into the Room of Requirements and smirked as he watched George giving the shrinking Draco a scary smile. Fred then proceeded to sit down next to his brother as they looked at Draco with scary smile.

"So we heard you and Harry kissed." George began as Draco gave a small nod. Fred leaned forward as he stared at Draco harshly.

"Do you like Harry?" Fred questioned as Draco jumped slightly and his eyes widened from the question. Draco stared at the twins with shock.

"Y… yes." Draco finally said as he looked away. Fred and George looked at each other before looking back at Draco.

"We like Harry as well." Fred and George said together as Draco's head snapped up to look at the twins with shock this time.

"You do!" Draco looked sad as he looked down. Fred and George looked at each other before looking back at Draco with twin smiles.

"Yes." The twins said together. "So we're going to make a deal." Draco looked at the twins with an unsure look on his face. "We're thinking of trying to get together with Harry next year. That means we'll be in our fourth year." Draco slowly nodded. "That's why we need to come to a compromise on who gets Harry if he's interested in dating any of the three of us in the future." Draco looked at them with unsureness.

"How do I know you'll stick to this deal were going to make?" Draco questioned as Fred and George looked at each other.

"You don't but you're going to have to trust us like we're going to have to trust you." Fred and George said as they then continued speaking. "We really have three options." Fred and George continued saying together.

"1. We can make it so we try compete for his affections." Draco looked very uneasy at this as George said this.

"2. One of us can drop out for Harry's affection." Draco glared at Fred at the suggestion.

"Or 3. We can try get him to like the three of us and have an awesome foursome!" Fred and George said the last suggestion together. Draco stared at them for what seemed like hours but was mere seconds before going bright red and glaring at them.

"W-what!" Draco said as Fred and George shared matching grins. Red and George got up and circled Draco into a hug as their faces went to both sides of Draco's head and stopped at Draco's ears.

"We thought about it for a while when we suspected your affection for harry that was more than a friend." George said as he held Draco tighter.

"And we thought of the possibility of the three of us going out with Harry and let me just say, it wasn't such a bad idea." Fred said next as he also tightened his grip on Draco. Draco continued to blush bright red as he stared at his lap with wide, flustered eyes.

"We decided to offer this option to you before throwing it out of our heads." George continued when Draco still didn't speak.

"So what do you say? Will you give this idea a go?" Fred asked as nuzzled the side of Draco's face. Draco remained silent for a moment before nervously shifting.

"A-alright. I'll give it a try." Draco said as he continued looking down at his lap with a red face. Fred and George smirked before leaning down and kissing both of Draco's cheeks. Draco's eyes widened in shock before standing up quickly and waving off Fred and George's hands. "I-I-I need to go to bed!" Draco said as he all but sprinted out of the room. Fred and George looked at the door that Draco had ran out of before turning to each other with smirks on their faces.