Meeting Remus Lupin and Kreacher

Saturday – 9th of June – Number 12 Grimmauld Place – 9:15 AM

I had gone for nap after half an hour of talking with Sirius. Sirius had sent me up to bed with a stern smile as he noticed my constant yawns. It had been a little over three hours since I had gone for my nap and I was slowly making my way down the stairs with my cloths that I had worn this morning. I raked my hands through my hair, trying to tame it with no success, while entering the kitchen to see Sirius sitting with Remus Lupin. They both stopped their conversation to look at me for a moment before Sirius grew a wide smile.

"Harry! You're up!" Sirius said as he made his way to me, I got an affectionate ruffle of the hair before Sirius wrapped his arms around me and brought me to stand in front of Remus. "Harry, I would like to introduce you to R-." I cut Sirius off.

"Remus Lupin. One of my father's best friends and is a werewolf that was bitten by Greyback." I answered as Sirius and Remus looking at me with shock. I just stared at Remus for a moment before raising my hand and slapping him in the face. Sirius looked at me with shocked eyes as Remus cupped his cheek. I glared at Remus before sighing. "I apologize but that was for not checking up on me when I was younger." I said simply as Remus just stared at me for a moment before slowly nodding his head and standing up. I glared at him. "If you leave, don't ever contact me again. You're not even putting up a fight and let me slap you in the face." Remus stopped and looked conflicted between sitting back down in the chair and leaving.

"H-Harry. Why did you slap Remus! He's already told me that Dumbledore said you were safe and couldn't risk Death Eaters following him to you." Sirius said as Remus sat back down. I glared at Sirius as Sirius gave me a stern look.

"But I wasn't protected inside the house." I said quietly. Sirius and Remus froze as I then turned and walked out the kitchen with an emotionless face. I heard two pairs of rushing footsteps come after me before a hand grabbed my shoulder and swung me around to face a wide eyed, pale faced Sirius Black.

"W-what did they do to you, pup?" Sirius asked softly as he waited for me to continue. I sighed in annoyance as I took Sirius's hand off my shoulder and turned to walk away again. Two arms engulfed me in a hug as I then felt Sirius hold me closer. "Please. Tell me what they did to you?" Sirius almost seemed to beg. Remus stayed quite with a concerned loo on his face.

"Can both of you do Occlumency?" I questioned as Sirius and Remus looked at me with shocked faces. "I can tell you everything if you have a good Occlumency shield that Dumbledore can't go through." I said as Sirius and Remus looked at each other.

"We have good shields but probably not good enough to block Dumbledore out for long." Remus said softly for the first time. "We can start practicing more and if we concentrate on shielding our minds, we should be good by next Friday." Remus continued as he looked at me with an unsure expression.

It was as if he had has an entire speech planned out when he first saw me and I had ruined it with not only me slapping him by my declaration of me knowing he is a werewolf and still giving him a chance to prove himself and get to know me.

"That's good. I will tell you everything when that happens. I need to work on my own Occlumency so I don't have to rely on this necklace so much." I said as Sirius and Remus looked at the necklace with wide eyes.

"Tha-that's the Potter Occlumency shielding necklace, it's supposed to be able to block even Merlin himself from entering your mind!" Remus gasped as he looked at the necklace with wide eyes that were filled with shock, interest and relief. Sirius just gasped as he heard Remus's explanation.

Funny how I'm the Heir of Merlin, I probably shouldn't tell them that until they can block Severus from their minds when he… officially joins our side instead of being a spy.