Sirius is Free

Monday - 2stJanuary – Hogwarts – 3:45 PM

I had decided to go to my defense class that afternoon. We didn't learn anything too different but I guess some of the better spells where going to learn next year.

I walked at a hurried pace to the Room of Requirements. I opened the doors to see Draco waiting for me with a frown on his face.

Draco seems kind of annoyed. It's either a muggle-born has been annoying him or Pansy has been annoying him.

"Hey." I said as Draco nodded at me and patted the spot next to him on the couch. I smiled and sat myself down next to Draco. "Has Pansy been bothering you?" I asked as Draco snapped his head towards me with a shocked look. Draco slowly nodded his head.

"Yes. She's been hounding me and trying to sit next to me in classes. She keeps telling me to ditch you." I rolled my eyes and gave Draco a pat on the back. Draco turned to me and looked at me with confusion.

"Don't mind her. She's just jealous you spend more time with me then her. She probably thinks you two are getting married and I'm getting in the way." Draco blushed slightly and cocked my head to the side in confusion. "Why are you blushing?" Draco's face went red and Draco quickly got up.

"I'm not blushing!" Draco then stormed to the other side of the room. I shrugged and stayed seated as Draco grumbled to himself on the other side of the room with a scowl on his face.

I wonder if Dumbledore has found out the Philosopher stone is missing. He hasn't done anything. I wonder if he has owled Nicholas Flamel…

Oh shit!

Nicholas Flamel can't survive without the elixir from the stone. I'll have to contact him and confirm it is him before finding out how to give it back. Maybe I can meet him here at night and give him the stone or I could have Gringotts give it to him? No. it would be a big opportunity to meet Nicholas in person then to just have Gringotts give it to him. I can grab it with my portkey but how will I get back? I can have the Knight Bus take me too Honey ducks and sneak through the secret passageway to get back to my dorm.

Plan complete.

I nodded slightly at that and looked up as I heard the door open to reveal Fred, George and a rat in a cage.

Peter Pettigrew.

I smiled in delight as I stood up. Fred and George came over and gave me the rat in the cage. I looked at the set of twins and Draco for a moment before looking back down at the cage.

"Fred. George. Do either of you know how to perform the Animagus reversal spell?" Fred and George looked confused before their eyes widened and looked down at the rat with shock. Fred and George nodded their heads. Draco caught on and looked at the rat in shock.

"Yes. We…" George began.

"Learned it…" Fred continued.

"In third year." The twins finished together as the rat started running around the small cage in a frenzy. I kneeled down and glared at the rat before looking at the twins.

"Do you have the map on you?" Fred and George shook their heads as Draco looked at us with confusion. I smiled at Draco and turned to the twins.

"Could one of you go grab it?" Fred nodded his head and gave a salute before running out of the Room of Requirements. I looked at Fred and Draco before turning my attention to the rat. "I have practiced the spell on Hedwig a few times. To make sure the spell is done correctly, I want you and Fred to do the spell after me. I will do the spell twice and you and Fred can do it twice as well." George nodded as I brought out my wand. "Animagus revelare." I watched Peter turn blue as George's eyes widened even more.