The first year is over

Friday – 7th of June – Great Hall – 6:00 PM

I watched Dumbledore wave his hand and all the dishes for desert disappeared. Dumbledore stood and smiled kindly around the room as he clapped his hands together. I looked at Michael and Terry with a small smile as I then looked back at the head table.

"Another year of Hogwarts has finished for most and the first year for others. It has been a… eventful year and I can't wait to see how next year turns out. I hope to see you all next year and new faces as well to greet." Dumbledore called out as everyone cheered. Dumbledore then raised his hands as everyone quieted down. "Now. We have a bit of a tie this year. At the bottom of the house points is Gryffindor with three hundred and fifty points, then its Hufflepuff with three hundred and ninety points and then we have a tie for first place. Slytherin and Ravenclaw with five hundred and fifty five points. Slytherin is also the winner of the Quidditch cup. This is the first tie within one hundred years, congratulations Ravenclaw and Slytherin." Dumbledore called out as the banners above turned half blue and half green with both house animals on the banners. I smiled and smiled at Draco before turning to Terry and Michael on both sides of me.

"Interesting how Ravenclaw got pretty high up in the house points." I said knowingly at Terry and Michael. They gave me cheeky smiles before gasping as food reappeared on the table, but this time it was with different types of cake with Ravenclaw and Slytherin symbols on it. "Interesting. I almost don't want to eat it because I may never see this sort of design again." I said before picking up a fork and moving to eat it.

"Harry!"

I turned ducked as two spells hit the table where my head was. Everyone started whispering and gasping as they started looking around for the people who shot the spells. I looked directly at Ron and glared as I saw the smirk.

He knows a silent spell. He shouldn't be able to do that without working his ass off till his seventh year! He has help.

I looked at Dumbledore and glared at him as I saw a slight twinkle in his eyes as he stared back. I looked away as I looked around in wariness as the teachers start calming the students and Professor Flitwick making his way over to me. Tracey then appeared and distracted Flitwick as my eyes widened in shock as I looked toward Severus and saw Pansey distracting him, I swirled my head towards Minerva and saw Ron distracting her. I turned to look at Dumbledore as he discreetly aimed his wand at me with an evil glint in his eyes. I tensed as I glared at Dumbledore.

BAM!

"DUMBLEDORE!"

Everyone froze and looked as an angry looking Arthur Weasley walked through the doors of the Great Hall and started making his way through the crowds of students.

"How DARE you do this to my children! Not only did you steal money from a wealthy and well known family but you also had my ex-wife brought into the plan as well as my two youngest and third oldest child." Arthur continued waking through the crowds as he kept his eyes on Dumbledore. Everyone started whispering to each other. "You then go and try to 'convince' me that you were only doing it for the greater good and we would be rewarded for this treachery. Thanks to you, I have lost my wife, son and daughter to greed. It was lucky that Percy saw the wrongness of what he was doing and made it up to us by telling us what you were doing." My eyes widened as Arthur now stood in front of Dumbledore. I turned to look at Percy as I gave a small smile.

I'll need to tell the goblins about the change in plan to let Percy go home with the Weasley's instead of going to Gringotts.

"Now Arthur, how about we talk about this somewhere more private, I'm sure we can come to an understanding." Dumbledore said as he started making his way around the teachers table and towards Arthur.

Back to the BeginningOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara