Gringotts and Realisation

Sunday – 10th of June – Number 12 Grimmauld Place – 9:18 AM

"Now that Breakfast is done, we must leave to Gringotts! Then we will walk around Diagon Alley or return here until lunch before continuing with our Occlumency training!" Sirius called out as he pulled me towards the fireplace in the same Livingroom as before. I nodded and grabbed a hand full of flew powder and through it into the fireplace.

"Diagon Alley!" I then stepped through and almost fell over as I stepped through. I then quickly moved aside as ten seconds later, Sirius came through. Remus followed after as he ruffled my hair as he came out.

"Let's get going, Pad-foot." Remus said as he began leading us to Gringotts. I followed as Sirius walked next to me as he started rambling about all the fun we were going to have together this summer. I continued following Remus as I kept glancing in front of and at Sirius so as Sirius rambled. "Were here." Remus said as we entered the bank. I looked at both Remus and Sirius before looking over to see Griphook talking to another goblin. We met eyes for a moment before Griphook turned to the other goblin and bid him farewell before starting to make his way over to me.

Perfect.

"I need to do some business with Griphook. I'll be out in just a few minutes or so." I said as Sirius and Remus looked at each other and nodded their heads as they went to the desk to line up for a goblin to talk to them. Griphook made his way up to me and motioned me with his head to follow him.

"It is good to see you again, Mister Potter. I could tell just by looking at you that you needed to talk to me." Griphook said as we entered the familiar office room. I sat myself down on my usual chair and turned to Griphook as he sat down in front of me. "So what is it that has happened, Mister Potter?" Griphook questioned as he looked at me.

"You know how I told you about what Arthur Weasley did on the last day of Hogwarts and how I sent you that letter about sending Madam Bones all that evidence on Dumbledore?" Griphook nodded his head. "When I got to my relatives home yesterday night when my Aunt picked me up. My Uncle Vernon was acting… strange. My Aunt told me before that that Dumbledore had visited while I was at Hogwarts and convinced my Uncle Vernon to keep me locked up in the house all summer." Griphook started writing down the information. "I believe my Aunt either thinks Dumbledore is bribing him or my Uncle is under a spell. I think the situation needs to be looked into by Gringotts to see if it's bribing, if not, I need someone to keep an eye on my Uncle Vernon when I have to go their next summer to visit my Aunt Petunia." I said as Griphook nodded his head and stood up. I stood as well as we exited the room.

"Potter!" I turned to see not only see a fuming Ron in a rundown shirt and sweat covering his body, but I also see Molly and Ginny behind him. I just stared at them for a moment before turning to Griphook.

"Are they dressed like that because they want to or because they can't afford anything?" I questioned as Griphook just glared at them.

"Because they can't afford anything." Griphook said simply as I watched Ginny shiver in the ratty dress. I sighed as I turned to Griphook with a dejected look.

"If I give you ten gallons, will you buys them some new, decent cloths that aren't expensive and can keep them at least a little warm? I may be taking revenge on them but they shouldn't freeze to death." Ron, Ginny and Molly looked at me with wide eyes as they. A small smile came to Ginny's lips as I felt hatred course through me as I remembered what she had done to me. "… at least not until they finish serving their punishment for stealing from me and trying to make me marry their youngest daughter." I said as I turned away and strode into the common earlier of the bank. I saw Remus and Sirius walking towards me with smiles on their faces.