Hallway of Honey

"Wha..." said Jake as he woke up. The room he was in wasn't his bedroom, or any place he's seen. He just woke up in a very narrow, tall corridor, with a door awaiting him at the end. *CREEAAKK* Jake gasps as he looks up. Honey is being poured down on him. Jake feels it, and it's sticky, way to sticky. It takes a while for Jake to take his hand out of the honey. When Jake takes his hand out, his hand is numb and limp. 

Jake then runs towards the door. It only leads to a bigger room, but also filling with honey from above. Jake see's a pair of doors set on the walls. The doors slam open with honey spilling out. Jake see's the one door that isn't, so he runs towards it. "Oh fuck!" moans Jake as he stares at a maze. The honey slams the door open behind him, so Jake gets to running through it. Jake reaches dead ends, meets the honey face to face, and then he finally reaches another door. Jake opens it, and it's a long hallway with a door labeled as 'EXIT'.

      The honey then breaks through the walls as Jake passes it. Jake then trips on honey. Jake leaves his shoe behind, as he runs towards the exit. Jake looks behind him, and he see's the honey form an arm. The arm made out of honey grabs Jake as he touches the handle. Jake tries to take off his jacket, but then another arm grabs onto his waist. Jake screams as he is being dragged into the honey. 

      The honey then enters Jake's body through his mouth. Jake somehow doesn't feel any pain from that, but is still worried. The honey makes Jake's screaming stop. Jake feels the honey touch his skin, and his shoulder twitches. Jake flails around as the honey consumes him. His limbs twitch, and he feels like he's being electrocuted. The honey has completely consumed Jake. This pain he feels lasts for about a minute. Jake's body feels sticky, and then Jake faints.

      Jake then wakes up in the same room he first encountered the honey. Jake has no honey chasing him, but his skin feels sticky. Jake see's pieces of honey on him, so he doesn't mind. Jake memorizes where to go, so he reaches the maze. His shoes then pop off. Jake then looks at his feet, and they look like honey. "WHAT?!" screamed Jake. Jake ran through the maze, and reaches the exit door. His hands then turn into honey stubs as he opens the exit door. Jake runs through the exit door, and then realizes he's in his room. He just ran through his closet door. The exit door closes, then fades away. 

      Jake then starts to melt. His body feels numb as he sticks to the floor. His screams cannot be heard as he helplessly lies on the ground. A can then falls onto him. "Wow, adding insult to injure..." thought Jake as he gave up. Jake's mom enters the room. "Yes, yes! Finally! Help me Mom!" thought Jake. "Oh dang! He must've spilled honey..." said his mom. "What? No! Help me! Please!" thought Jake. His mom then scoops him up, and pours him into a can. "NOOOO! HELP MEEE!" screamed Jake in his own mind as that electrocuting feeling comes back when his mom puts him in the fridge.