Bad Boy 2

Ben woke up in the Tesla. It had been days since his dog had left him.

Ben was working on a way to escape with his inability to stop walking on all fours. He managed to connected a couple of hard objects together & broke the window.

He found the remote for his collar that's controlling his movement on a table. Ben jumps to stand on his 2 legs & gets the remote on the ground.

He turns off the collar, disconnecting it from his neck, making it fall to the ground.

Ben gets up & sneaks out of the room. He walks around Gena's mansion. Ben realized that Gena had left to get groceries.

Ben grabbed tons of supplies, stuffed them in a backpack & runs out of the house. A guard dog then spots him. A mechanical claw on a backpack on the dog throws a collar at Ben.

The collar gets on his neck. The collar makes him get back on all fours. Ben still tries to run, but his head gets caught by a fish net.

He gets dragged into a cage. The cage then gets shoved into the back of a white van. The dog walks into the back with me and barks, signifying the driver to go.

The dog looks at me, interested in me. They tap a button on the side of my crate. The crate shoots a laser at my head.

I thought I've died, but no. I just fell to the side, like a... Statue? I just froze. As the car turned, I turned to the right, banging my head at the side.

After a couple of minutes, I arrive at the human care building. The button unfreezes me, and my crate gets carried off to a room that scared me.

The room door was just titled 'For Those Whon't Accept' I got pushed in, with my cage purposefully being opened.

I see... No... A machine drags the human in front of me into itself. A giant gate opens. A tube sucks in the poor dude. The gate closes.

The floor tiles on the ground push me towards the machine as I'm paralyzed with fear. The tube sucks me in.

I fall onto the hard, cold floor. I look at, still on all fours, looking like I'm begging for forgiveness, which is what I'm pretty much doing right now.

A leash gets throw onto me, clicking onto my collar like some sort of trickshot. The leash drags me into the darkness. I feel a gush of wind blow past me as the texture of the floor change.

The darkness fades, revealing a modern looking city after the darkness. The leash stops, only for me to see... ME?! I pet me as I'm a dog.

They put my into their car. They say how cute I am before we reach my old apartment. I get dragged in. Other me then falls down onto the ground.

As they fall down, they reveal... Gena on the couch, waiting for me. They walking towards me. They bark, commanding other me to get up and hold me still.

They inject me with some kind of serum. I pass out due to the toxins they injected into me, or just plain shock.

I wake up in another dog crate, still in other me's apartment until... I feel some hair on my palm. I look at it... No... THIS IS SOME MESSED UP FURRY CRAP!! I can't be doing this werewolf stuff!! As I freak out, Gena walks to me, with a part of my skin appearing on her paws too. She says to me, "Hello, Gena..."