Trapped In A Doll

This story will be following an almost teenage boy named Lancer. He still has playdates with his two year younger cousin, Laura.

She plays with dolls, and he plays with action figures, but they get along very easily. They don't have any problems, until something happened...

Lancer just got dropped off at his aunties house. He walked inside after his auntie welcomed him inside. The huge difference in temperature made him twitch a little, making Laura laugh.

She directs him to her room. Lancer follows, excited to see what they'll do next. Laura then giggles from the closet, scaring Lancer for a bit.

Lancer places his phone, and other items for the sleepover next to the wall. Laura asks Lancer to come in. He comes in, and Laura shows him a glowing chest.

Lancer's eyes reflect the light blooming from the chest. He then passes out. He wakes up, and it's already nighttime. He checks his phone, and hears Laura and his auntie talking.

The door then closes shut, and locks. The lights flicker on. Lancer looks behind him. It's his sister. She giggles, showing him the string and simple, but amazing contraption she made to do that.

Lancer claps, sarcastically, but also sincerely. Laura then asks Lancer if he now wants to open the chest. Lancer says yes, expecting to see coins and gems.

Laura sets it down on her bed. Lancer and Laura kneel down next to the bed. Laura opens it. They see gems, and diamonds.

Lancer and Laura couldn't believe their eyes. Lancer then reached for one of the gems. The chest closed on his fingers, tightly. Lancer grunts in pain as he takes his finger out.

He then looks at his hands. They start to turn smooth, plastic. He then sees the barbie doll floating. Laura gets scared, and hides in her closet.

Lancer couldn't move. His body was doing the same poses as the doll was. He felt his soul get thrown into the dolls chest, blasting his body and the barbie doll away from each other.

Lancer woke up. He couldn't move, and was laid on the bed by Laura. She knows he's in the doll, but she states she wants more playtime with him.

Lancer wants to scream, but he has no real mouth, nose, or ears. Luckily for him, his new body doesn't need to breathe, and he can for some reason already hear anyway.

Laura picked him up, and started to pose him for the game she's about to play. Lancer's arms moves to the side, forcefully.

Suddenly, my auntie bursts through the door, panicked. She asked what was that giant bang on the wall, referring to my body being thrown across the room.

She then saw my lifeless corpse on the ground. My auntie terrified, asks what happened to me. My cousin Laura shows her the doll.

My auntie then ran to her room, calling 911, ignoring her own daughter.

Laura, mad at me, holds me out on all limbs, and starts to make me do the split. She counts as she moves my legs further apart, and it hurts... God awful feeling...

I finally do the split, with pain. My auntie then comes in the room with medics and police officers. They started to question Laura and my auntie.

In the conversation, I heard my auntie saying she had cameras in here. They went into her room to review the footage. Laura shouted no at them, before covering her mouth in shame.

They find the footage, and are shocked. They arrest Laura, which my auntie saddens to see. The police and medics leave, saying they'll tell this to higher officals.

My auntie walks up towards me, with happy tears in her eyes. She then states how she still wants a child. She forces my doll body to open the chest, and my soul gets put into another body, a stuffed teddy bear.

I feel hot, itchy, puffy... My auntie then hugs me, carrying me to her room. She tells me she'll love me till the day I die...