Lonely Freddy (FNAF)

This particular story will follow Jacob Marrow. He's a 14 year old boy who had just run away from his abusive family. He's been hiding with his principal, who was nice enough to take care of him.

Today is his birthday, and he's excited, too excited. He sneaks out of the house at nighttime, and meets up with his friend Alex Barwin.

Alex and Barwin sneak into the new Freddy Fazbears. It's still being decorated, so it isn't open yet, but they still explore.

Alex goes to the kitchen, and Jacob heads to the nursery. He sees the room is being scrapped soon, so he looks for things he can salvage and sale for money.

He stumbles upon a Freddy Fazbear doll. He calls out for Alex, but he doesn't respond. Jacob feels scared and hides behind a pile of cardbord boxes.

He looks behind him and the Freddy doll is there. Before Jacob could look away, the doll's eyes glow a brighr blue, attracting Jacob.

Meanwhile, Alex is still exploring the kitchen listening to music, which is why he didn't hear Jacob's call for him.

Back in the nursery, Jacob stares into the the blue eyes. Jacob then tries to look away, but his head won't look away, even his pupils. Jacob gets scared and calls out for Alex multiple times but he can't.

His mouth won't open for him. Jacob can still move his body though, but his body betrays him. His arms go behind his back, and he gets on his knees. He is forced to stare at the Freddy Fazbear doll.

The doll then walks up to Jacob, walking circles around him, all the while Jacob is still looking at the now empty spot the doll was in.

The doll then crawls onto of Jacob's head, and covers eyes. Jacob starts to freak out, and the dolls hands get taken off of him.

He wakes up on the floor, but his body feels different... Jacob then realizes he's in the dolls body. Jacob struggles to get up, only being able to move his arms up and down.

Jacob can't move his eyes at all, as his new eyes are just painted on. Jacob can only open and close his mouth due to the lack of vocal cords.

Jacob slowly walks out of the nursery, having a much more smaller view of the world. Jacob then sees himself and Alex walk out of the building laughing.

Jacob tries to scream for help or run towards them but it's no use. He watches through the glass doors as they ride away on their bikes.

Jacob then hears a beeping sound. His vision is completely blocked with just flashing red. The words "Low Battery" appear on screen, worrying Jacob. He frantically walks through the place before he dies.

The next morning Jacob wakes up on stage. The new restaurant had just opened, and Jacob was on stage! He couldn't move anymore, as his body was stuck in "performance mode."

Endless words were spewing uncontrollably from his mouth, with his neck becoming sore from swaying left to right. He was tired as he sung into his fake microphone.

Suddenly, a toddler runs onto the stage with his mom and a worker chasing them. The toddler vomits onto Jacob, purposely holding Jacob's face to the vomit.

Jacob was then thrown off the stage, and was picked up by a worker with gloves. Jacob used this to ask for help, but everybody in his body was broken due to the vomit getting through the entire body.

Jacob was brought to the back of the place and was thrown in the garbage. When the worker left, Jacob's body walked up to him. Jacob was confused as his body picked him up.

The blue eyes gave it away, meaning the doll stole his body. Jacob was suprised, and was saddened, knowing no one could tell the difference between a robot and himself.

The doll, in Jacob's body, seemingly charged Jacob, but too much. Jacob, in the doll's body, was managed to be "fixed", but now stuck in performance mode.

The doll then threw Jacob in the dumpster, singing and moving his arms up and down endlessy, forever.

Then suddenly, Jacob feels everything now, all of his human senses came back to him. Spoiled milk pours into his mouth and grease is coated all over him, forever...