The Bed

It was noon. Jake had almost been done setting up his room. He heard his wife turn left and right in the bed. Jake peeked in the room to see what was going on.

His wife, Casey, was just moving in the bed again. Jake takes a breath of relief, and sneaks back into his room. He picks up a book from his box, and places it in his bookshelf. He's done with the work.

He walks back to the Casey in bed. A few hours later, he hears her leave the room. She usually leaves the house early in the morning to drink some coffee. This was also the time Jake was supposed to get ready for work.

Jake walks over to his bedroom to get his clothes on. *WHOOSH* His blankets fly off of his bed, and land onto him. It startles him.

Jake tries to take off the blanket, but then it wraps around his arms. "What the hell?!" Jake screams to himself. His second blanket then slithers down the bed, and ties his legs together, dragging him to the ground.

His pillow sheets shove themseves into his mouth, gagging him. His screams were very muffled. The strength of the blankets were strong. They were holding him down like if gravity just went down.

*SLAM* Jake heard the front door open. Casey was walking towards his room, but the blankets pushed him under the bed, hiding him from Casey's sight when she opened the door.

She looked around, and then just turned off the lights, leaving Jake in the room. Casey gets ready for work, and then leaves. As she leaves, the slam of the door slosing alerts the blnakets that she is gone.

The blankets roll him out from under the bed. Jake tried to free himself, but then something happened.

*RING* His phone began to ring. It was in the other bedroom though. It gave him hope. Jake used up all of his energy to get up from the carpet.

Jake sprints to the bedroom, and responds to the phone. It was Casey. Before Jake could explain what was happening, Casey told him that she was going to she was going to break up with him, and that she couldn't tell him in person.

She then hung up on Jake before he could say more. Jake stood there, in tears, but then the blankets and sheets caught up to him. Jake then realized that no one is coming for him now.

The bed sheet wraps around Jake's whole body before he could do more. The rest of the blankets piled onto Jake, leaving him completely helpless on the carpet.

Jake looked over to his left to his large bed. It shaked, vibrated, and groaned. It then stopped. The sheets, blankets, and pillows floated. They then jumped onto Jake, trapping him completely.

The carpet then started to move. Jake saw every inch of standing up fabric on the carpet floor start to wiggle.

They then poke Jake from behind his neck. The carpet hasn't been cleaned yet, so the carpet still smelled horrible. The trash on the carpet then started to float, like boats, towards Jake.

         The trash then climbed up Jake's face, and into his mouth. It rubbed his tounge, making him taste it. A straw wrapped keeps his mouth wide open.

The trash all jumped inside his mouth, but not throwing themselves into his throat. Jake was helpless on the ground, and the objects were just teasing him at this point.

Then suddenly, he starts to warm up. The force of the objects are too strong however, and they kept him there paralyzed.

The straw then forces Jake to shut his mouth, but a straw jumpeds into his mouth before it closes. The straw then sucks up all of his saliva, and splashes it all over his face.

Jake even hears a tiny laugh. The spit spills down his chin, and then into his shirt. A melting choclate bar hols onto his face, joining the trash. Its spiky wrapper scrapes Jake's face as it walks towards his lips. The straw then stops spilling his spit all over the place. The straw wrapper then opens his mouth once more for the choclate bar to melt right in.

The trash jumps out of his mouth, and the choclate forms into a monster like blob. It spreads itself all over his tounge, forcefully making him taste it. The trash then moves somewhere else.

The choclate then starts to annoy Jake, by tickling his tounge. The trash leaves Jake alone, leaving him to the choclate. The warmth then gets worse, it seems to bake Jake.

The sweat then starts to get unbearable. It covers his forehead, and the sides of his head. "Oh come on!" Jake thinks to himself as he feels the choclate slither around in his mouth. It starts to get annoying. The choclate then opens Jake's mouth, and seems to call over the straw once more. Jake struggles to shut his mouth, but once the straw gets inside, he can finally do it.

The straw sucks out Jake's breath, and sprays it directly into his nostrils. "UGH, STOP IT!!" Jake tried to shout. The carpet then smoothly touches his cheeks, but it still feels uncomfortable.

The blankets, and objects suddenly stop. Jake manages to knock them all off of him. When he gets up, he feels something poke him. Jake looks at his wrist, a tattoo was forming on his wrist. The design was a picture of his bed.

Jake then falls asleep. Jake wakes up in his bed, without his wife, but he's still okay with it. Jake opens the shudders to see the sun shining around his town. Jake gets ready for the day, and drives to work.

Once he starts to work and work, he feels bored. His wrist itches, he checks it to see the tattoo again. "No..." he thought to himself.

Jake jumped from his seat, to see the office empty. It seems like he zoned out, and the sun was setting already. Jake gets his items, and drives back home. He sees the bright, orange light fade away into a dark, blue one. Jake finally arrives back home.

Jake opens his front door, and enters his house. Everything looked the exact same. His phone says it's 5:56, almost nighttime (6:00.) Jake rushes to get into his casual clothing, and jumps into his bed. The clock ticks, tick, tock. The sound annoys him, but then...

His tattoo starts to glow. Its light goes off, and on. No sound, just a glowing, orange tattoo. He then feels a sudden shake. His bed groans as it creaks towards him.

Jake slowly turns behind him, and sees his bed using its legs as actual legs. It screeches at him, and pounces onto him. A blanket, picks him out, and places him onto the bed. Jake screamed as he was laid across the bed. The blanket then ties his whole body, and the bed together, with a nice little black ribbon. The pilows then pile themselves onto Jake's limbs, one by one.

The bed then walks itself downstairs. Jake's screams annoy the bed, so one of the glue sticks floats itself onto Jake's face. It squirts out glue onto his lips, and closes it. The glue then flies off. Jake tries to open his mouth, but it's sealed shut.

The bed walks towards Jake's phone. The bed steps on it. Jake can't see it, but he hears it. The cracking sound saddens him. The bed then lays there, completely dormant.

The blankets tie tightens onto Jake. It scares him as it barely squeezes him. It finally stops, when it starts to hurt. Jake tries to close his eyes, but the tattoo brightens, awakening him. "Ugh..." Jake mumbled through the glue.

Jake lays there, bored out of his mind, unable to sleep through it. He watches the sun rises up. Jake wakes up, but is still in the bed. "No..." Jake thinks to himself. The bed wakes up, and walks through the house again, much like a dog would.

It then sleeps again. It's groaning annoys Jake. He flails around, but how the blanket tied Jake so tightly made it impossible to even move. Jake just does nothing. He sits there.

The sunsets all over again, and Jake wakes up. He's still is trapped on the bed. He wonders how he hasn't died, or even starved, but he wakes up in the middle of the night.

A corn is feeding itself to Jake, it rolls away. Jake is still trapped there. The bed moves around, but then stops, and sleeps. Jake will just have to wait, until he can escape.