What I've Become

"STOP ITTTT!" screamed Emma. "What is going on?!" shouted Mia as she walked towards her. "I-I did nothing!" chuckled Chris. 

      A few minutes later... "Haha!" shouted Emma at Chris. "Uggghhh..." moaned Chris in an angry tone. "Just go to sleep..." Chris angrily said. "You sound like a zombie!" shouted Emma. "Oh be quiet..." said Chris.

      Meanwhile, in the parents room, "He's just a... A...." said Mia. "A messy dog?" said Will (Mia's husband). As they fall asleep, the moon turns into a blood moon. Chris woke up to see the blood moon. "Woah." whispers Chris to himself. Chris then see's a spinning swirl. It puts him into a trance. He then tries to lick his tongue. Chris then stares at his shoes beside his bed. "No... No... N- YES." said Chris in his head. Chris crawls to his shoe, and starts biting it. After hours of doing so, Chris stares back at the moon while sitting like a dog. That feeling on Chris went away. "Why did I do that?" wondered Chris as he stared at his chewed up shoes.

      Chris stares back at the moon in disbelief. Something gracefully flies towards Chris, it's a moon necklace. It forcefully places itself on Chris's neck. The blood moon then goes onto the moon necklace. Chris feels a ticklish feeling through his body. Chris tries to take off the necklace, but his arms go to his side. "What the?" whispered Chris to himself.

      *GASP* Chris looks at the top of his bunkbed. Emma, his sister, stares at him. "That's the necklace from the story!" whispered Emma to Chris as she points at him "Wait what?" asked Chris. "Yeah, the story was about someone who was cursed with a blood moon necklace, and that necklace would make them listen to any comman-" Emma whispered but then stops. "I can tell you to do anything!" chuckled Emma. "You better no-" Chris said before Emma cut him off. "Chris want to slap him self into the face once." said Emma. "What are you doi-" screamed Chris until he cuts himself off. Chris's hand comes up, and slaps him so hard he gets a bruise. "Why would you do that?!" shouted Chris. Emma giggled as she heard Mia and Will run towards their room. Chris hears it too, so he hides his chewed up shoes under his bed. 

      "What is the meaning of all of this?!" shouted Will at Chris. "I-It was her!" said Chris as he pointed to Emma. Emma pretended to be asleep, and had just woken up. "Wha... What happened?" sleepily said Emma. Mia stared to Chris. "You're grounded. You're going to stay here until you apologize!" shouted Mia. Mia and Will storm out of the room turning off the lights. Chris feels the ticklish feeling again. Chris tries to leave the room for some water, but he gets pushed back by some force. Chris knows he has to apologize, so he's about to do so, until... "Don't say sorry to me." said Emma. She then chuckled at Chris, and stayed in bed. 

      "Pleeaassee??" moaned Chris. "No, now go to sleep." said Emma. Chris then felt tired, and his body went into bed, and tucked itself in. "You're going to pay for thi-" said Chris as Emma cuts him off. " Shut up." chuckled Emma. Chris couldn't talk, even in his own thoughts. Chris struggled to get up, but his body refused to budge, so Chris just goes to sleep.

      The next morning, Chris gets up, turns out Emma wasn't that cruel, and reversed her spells on Chris. Chris climbed up his bunkbed to say sorry to Emma, but she wasn't there. Chris tried to walk out of the room, but he felt this huge shock all over his body. He fell to the ground until his hand was off the door. "Oh right..." said Chris to himself. Mia and Will hasn't reversed their spells on Chris yet, so he was stuck in his room. 

      Chris's parents were strict, so whatever they said, wouldn't be forgotten, or stopped. It would be a 99% that you could NOT convince them to do anything else, so Chris was just stuck in his room. Chris reaches for his phone to tell his friends what's been going on, but then Mia opens the door. "No phone, only homework." she ordered at Chris. Chris forcefully says "Okay!" in a happy tone. Mia gave Chris a confused face, but shrugged it off. Mia dropped a book of math problems, and stormed away while closing the door behind her.

      Chris opens the book, and does the problems. "This is soo boring." said Chris, but his body said otherwise. Seconds turned to minutes, then minutes turned to hours. Emma just got back from school, and laughed at Chris doing his homework. "Having a bad day?" chuckled Emma. "No!" angrily said Chris. "I can make it worse... You've been teasing me, it's been fun, but now, it's annoying, and because you haven't stopped, I got my girly girls to hang with me." said Emma. "Can you not?" angrily said Chris. "Nah." said Emma as the doorbell ringed. 

      Mia walked in. "Alright, you can stop now. I'll let you hang out with your sister." said Mia. She then left. Chris dropped the pencil, and took a deep breath. "Thank god!" said Chris out of breath, but his relief will be crushed as he heard the distinct sound of girls laughing. Chris tried to hide in his closet, but Emma ordered for Chris to come out. "Alright girls, this little boy has been cursed with that thing from our favorite story." cheerfully said Emma. The girls laughed as Chris was forced to stand there. The girls ordered him to dance, twerk, play, spit, sleep and do thousands of uncomfortable things. Then one of Emma's friends asked the unthinkable to Chris, "Act like a fucking dog!" 

      Chris then collapses to the floor. He goes on all fours as he screams in pain, but Emma covers his mouth. Chris loses his voice, and now the transformation was complete. "Awww!" cheerfully said one of Emma's friends. They petted Chris, and surrounded him. In the middle of this, Emma whispered to Chris "I like it, let's do this forever." Chris thought in his mind "Oh no... is THIS... what I've become?"