Mom's Curse

Conner drooled as he slept, until his alarm went off. *BUZZ* Conner woke up, and turned it off. His alarm was titled 'friend party XD'. Conner usually sneaks off late at night to go party. Conner always thought that his mom didn't know about that, but with did, and she always search for ways to stop this. 

      Conner lives in a one-story house, so it's easy for him to open his window. He cut open the net on his window so he could climb through it easily. Conner called his friend, Kevin. "Hey man, you're coming to the party?" asked Kevin. "Yeah man, I'm on my way." said Conner. "Alright man, see you later." said Kevin. "You too man." said Conner just before hanging up. Conner ran down the neighborhood sidewalk. He ran through the crosswalk, and doorbelled at a house.

      Conner waited outside, his breath coming out like smoke. He was about to smoke, but a girl answered the door. "Heeyyyy!" shouted the girl as she chewed on gum. "Oh hey!" said Conner. Conner entered the house. A party was going on, and Conner was trying to find Kevin. "Kevin!" yelled out Conner. "Hey man!" shouted Kevin putting his arm over Conner's shoulder. 

      Meanwhile, at Conner's house... his mom (Zoey) looks through Conner's room. She sighs as she picks up a picture of her and Conner years ago. "Wait..." said Zoey as she looks closer the picture. A book in the background caught her interest. It was an old book of hers, but she just forgot about it. The book was titled 'Hypnosis For Help!'. Zoey ran towards her bedroom, scrambling to find the book, and then she finally found it. 

      She opened the book, and read the first page. It read 'Hypnosis is something you cannot stop once you activate it, and hypnosis can only be achieved through spells on items from the ones you are trying to hypnotize. The hypnosis while keep the person awake during their trance. I will teach how to do these spells, and how to do them. (duration, strength, etc.)' Zoey smiled at the thought of this, because now, she can stop Conner from sneaking out. Zoey studied the book, until she found the perfect spell. 

      Conner got back from the party, and Zoey pretended to be sleeping. Conner takes off his watch, and changes clothes. He then lays down on his bed. Conner falls asleep in a minute or two. When Conner finally falls asleep, Zoey grabs his watch, and brings it to the backyard. She completes the spell on the watch. She puts her commands onto the watch. She then places the watch next to Conner.

      The next night, Zoey gets out of bed to expect the hypnosis not working, but it did. Conner was frozen sitting on his bed. Zoey told Conner to walk towards her. Conner's body did so. "Hmm." said Zoey in delight. "Go to bed." said Zoey. Conner's body followed the command, and then Zoey took Conner's backpack. "No no no!!" screamed Conner in his own thoughts. His phone fell out of the backpack though. Conner tries to reach for his phone, but his watch glows. The watch reads Conner's mind, searching for the worst feeling Conner has ever felt that he hasn't in a while. The watch then gives Conner a ticklish feeling. Conner's finger flail around as he feels it. "AAAAH. HOLY FUCK. AAAAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Conner in his mind, but then it went for a while. 

      Zoey was done checking Conner's backpack, and then ordered Conner to sit at the dinner table. The ticklish feeling stopped, and Conner's body followed Zoey's orders. Since Conner skipped breakfast when Zoey made waffles, she made them again. However, she didn't put them on a plate. She got one waffle, and forced it into Conner's mouth. Conner had no choice but to chew, and chew. "I'm not cruel, you are. How could you be sneaking out?! Taking drugs?!" shouted Zoey. 

      "So this is your punishment." said Zoey with a dark tone. She got a bottle of syrup, and poured it all over Conner. His fingers were pretty much glued together. Then Zoey threw waffles at Conner, sticking to him. Conner's body stood there, while Conner wanted to run away.

      "Go to sleep..." said Zoey. Conner went to his bed, and slept. The next morning Conner woke up completely clean. "Wha..." wondered Conner. Conner's watch went missing. "Is my watch cursed or something?" thought Conner. He saw his mom talking to his watch. "Is my mom insane? Am I insane?!" questioned Conner in his head. 

      "Here's your watch! Have a good day at school!" said Zoey. "Ooookay..." said Conner thinking last night was a dream, or a nightmare. The watch glowed again. Conner's face had the look "oh crap". He stared back at Zoey who was walking towards him. "Please no..." said Conner as he tried to take off the watch. *DING DONG* "Stand there!" said Zoey while going towards the door. Conner's body stood completely still. Who doorbelled would surprise Conner. *BANG* His mom laid in front of his very eyes. He could only look forward. A ski-masked man with a gun kidnaps Conner. Conner, unable to move, is carried away as his mom dies in seconds.

      The robbers throw Conner into a van. Turns out the robber was the author of the hypnosis book. Conner struggled to move, but he couldn't. "Look, I'll make this quick, I'm going to use you to entertain me until the day I find someone else." said the author. Conner could only listen. Conner is brought to a house in the middle of a field. The author drags Conner into it. The author goes inside a glass cube. Conner looks at what's in front of him. It's just concrete, except for the glass box. The author presses a button. Conner could move. Conner runs towards the exit, but he punches himself. "Ow!" yelled Conner. Conner then lied down flat on the ground. Another button was pressed. A machine placed ugly, itchy clothes onto Conner. Conner could move again. Conner tried to itch it, but his watch makes him punch himself in the stomach.

      The author looks at the watch he's wearing, and says "Oh no, I'm late!". But before he runs off, he presses a button. The lights turned off. There was Conner, stuck in a dark room, with an itchy sweater, and knew about the death of his mom. Conner stayed there, for years, being played with, until Conner turned 18 (he was 15 when he was kidnapped). The author picked up Conner, and placed him in the back of his van. He proceeded to drive to Conner's school. 

      Conner was picked up, and quickly placed into a dumpster, but that dumpster was forgotten, at the back of the school. Not even the garbage truck would pick it up. All it would do is store trash. The author threw Conner into the dumpster, and then ran away. Conner sunk in the trash, and it buried him as he went further inside, it hid him.

      Conner looks around, until someone walks around the dumpster. Conner tries to scream for help, but the person just pours the left over food, and then left. The food went on top of Conner's mouth. It tasted like actual trash. Milk then spilled on his face. Conner thought about this, knowing no one would save him.