Yellow Slime

It's been a long night at work. You've worked yourself to the brink of death, and you feel like you've done enough. You close your laptop and pack your things before leaving your station. You walk over towards the cafeteria using a series of elevators and hallways, which took you about 5-8 minutes to get to your destination.

It looks like everybody had already left. The left side of the cafeterias lights are turned off, and the only person there is a guard who had just fallen asleep at his post. You feel a slight shake throughout the entire facility. The security guard woke up. Loud, blaring alarms could be heard echoing from down the hallways. The guard instinctively runs towards it while holding out his pistol.

The entrance and exit that connects the hallway and the cafeteria is blocked off by a metal gate. You bring out your phone to call for help but it says you have no signal. You start to hear screams through the metal gate. Suddenly, you hear the stack of coffee cups fall over. Your heart starts to race as you see it emerge from the darkness.

A human sized, yellow blob starts to quickly slither up the walls, leaving a noticeable yellow trail behind itself, and gets onto the ceiling. Your reaction skills aren't fast enough to react to itself unnatural speed. The yellow blob releases a yellow, slimy tentacle from itself and uses it drag you up to the ceiling.

The yellow tentacle wraps itself around your body like a snake, making you unable to move. You finally reach yellow blob. The tentacle starts to drag you into itself. You are unable to do anything. The tentacles grip is so hard it started to hurt. The tentacle faded away as you were sucked into the blob.

You were unable to move inside. Your clothes suddenly disintegrated. You tried to move your arm or at least your head to escape, but you were just moved back into place. The slime then started to move around you. It felt ticklish, extremely ticklish. You start to freak out as it felt like a thousand feathers were jumping up all around you. You stayed like this for about 10-30 minutes.

After a while, the feeling stopped. You were relived. Suddenly, you crossed your legs without your command. You couldn't move your legs into amore comfortable position. Then you instinctively put your hands before your back. You then passed out. You woke back up inside a prison cell, but still stuck inside the blob.

A piece of paper was stuck to your face, but it was positioned so you can read it. "For testing purposes, you will be kept inside the blob." You start to freak out. You tried your hardest to even move an inch. This woke up the blob. It slithered on the wall. You felt the need to follow the blob's movements as well. You got down on all fours and crawled like a dog to follow where the blob went as well. The blob stretched itself out to fall asleep on the ceiling. You stretched your arms out to follow the blob's movements.

You knew that this was going to be your life now...

Note: Sorry for not making a new story in a while. I've just got my motivation back. Hope to see you soon in the next story!