Slinky Ball

Bill was just looking around in his room. His mom had just left, and he wanted to take a nostalgic trip through his old toy chest.

He reached in there through all of the
playdough, dolls, houses until he felt something, something odd.

He tugged on it to pull it up, but then something tugged him down into the chest. Bill fell in, and tried to look at his surrondings, until he realized it.

One of those colorful, slinky balls that would open and close was huge  surronded him in this closet sized area.

Bill lightly tapped the wall, and it closed in on him. It closed quickly, and got Bill trapped in it. He tried to scream for help, but no one would come, he doesn't even know where he is.

The ball then rolled out of the closet, and let Bill take a look at his surrondings. It's his room.

The ball then rolls over to his toy chest, and it jumps on top of it.

Bill uses this time to crawl his way out of there, but it's too late. By the time he barely gets his arm out, the ball starts to shrink, Bill too.

They both shrink until the size of what would be a toy. The ball then digs itself to the bottom of the chest.

Bill wiggles around to get loose and escape, but he just won't budge. Bill was stuck there, stuck in a ball, stuck in a toy chest... Forever.