The Odd School

Lan just moved to a different state, and is having his first day at another school. His mom wished him good luck before driving away.

No one stared at him, and no one didn't even care about him. Lan was thankful, until the principal, Linda, came over to him. She was very tall, and strong. You could see her muscles popping out of her uniform.

She strongly asked him to come to her office for his supplies. Lan seems confused at first, but thought that was a normal thing in that state. He had no idea what state he even moved in.

Lan was about to pull out his phone to ask his mom a few questions, but Linda snatched the phone out of his hands. She told him phones were banned in the school. Lan had no other choice but to follow her.

He sat in the small chair in front of the huge desk. Linda told him to stick his hand in what looked like a mailbox sticking out of the wall. Lan pulled down his red lever, and stuck his hand inside. Mini, thin needles poked at his hand. Lan for some reason didn't flinch and stood there.

He tried to move, but his body wouldn't respond to his commands. The needles were done, and Lan fell to the floor. His breathing was heavy, until Linda ordered him to sit down. Lan was still able to talk. He asked her why she was doing this, she didn't respond. Then she made him pee on himself, and made him lock his body in an x. The pee made him feel uncomfortable.

Linda smiled, and forced him to crawl on the floor to the cafeteria with his tounge on the ground. Lan stilled tried to talk, or do anything, but his efforts were useless.

He finally got to the cafeteria. Linda made him sit down on one of the nearby benches. Linda called for a nearby worker to bring over a cart of leftover school food. Lan knew what was coming, and tried to escape, but he couldn't. It felt like a forcefield was surronding his whole body.

The cart arrived, and Linds grabbed a handful of the food, and told Lan to open his mouth. Lan forcefully did so, and got his face stuffed with the most horrible tastes ever. A piece of a rotten apple rolled down his shirt. Linda then told him to swallow it. Lan, trying to resist it, swallowed it. The pain was gone, but the taste wasn't.

Linda picked up a pile of sauces and various drinks. She picked up a mini plastic cup, and mixed them together. She then grabbed a slab of it on her bare hands, and covered his face with it. His hair, nose, ears...

A few hours later, Linda looked tired, and brought Lan back to her office. She informed him that a stolen military substance titled as "Command Posion", makes the victim follow the assailants orders. Linda's family was evil, and stole it. For generations, they played with their victims but never killed them. Lan was still scared.

The bell rung, and Lan's phone started to ring. Linda quickly cleaned up Lan, and made him walk out. Her expression changed, and she waved at Lan's mom. Lan was about to say something to her, and Linda sensed it, so she made him stare at her, and she zipped her mouth towards him. Lan was still scared out of his mind, and knew he shouldn't tell his mom right there.

Theu finally got home. Lan finally told her about everything, but he couldn't say it. He was just physically incapable of even mentioning Linda. A few hours later, Lan's mom and Lan were just watching a movie in the living room, until she deicded they should go to sleep. Lan, who just gave up on telling her, walked to his bedroom. He turned off his lights, until he froze.

He was in the middle of getting in bed. The pose he was stuck in was completely uncomfortable. He got frustrated, and tried to move. Instead, he was forced to hide in his closet. Lan was angry, and didn't want this to keep om happening to him, so he tried, and tried to move. For the past 4 hours, he never got any sleep, until exactly at 6:00 AM, his body walked out of the closet, and shoved itself on the bed. No blanket, or pillow. His body purposely dodged it.

Extremely tired, Lan doesn't care and closes his eyes. A few minutes later, his mom wakes him up. Lan gets ready, bla bla bla, and he is dropped off once again. This time, he knows about whats going to happen. He is forced into the office. This time, he's annoying, and Linda knows that so she goes harder.

Lan is chained to the office chair, and is forced to pinch his palms. It hurts, but Lan is still not uncomfortable enough, so Linda turns it up a bit. She makes him drool on himself.

         Somehow, it's still not enough, so she grabs a jar of yogurt, and splashes it all over his face. He is now done with her. Linda becomes satisfied, and she brings him to the bathroom...