The Potter's at the zoo

In the morning at about 5 in the morning I got up to make Harry breakfast. It was the son's birthday today, that little ungrateful brat! If I was good for anything they liked my cooking. I was pretty much used as a servant. That's all that I was good for, but behind everyone's backs including my younger brother I used my magic to do these things, but if someone was looking I pretended to do what I was doing. Until they went away.

Today was like no other. I brought food downstairs. And crawled back into bed. Only to have our uncle knocking on the door 3 hours later to tell us to get up. I *uged* rubbing my eyes of sleep, at least Harry hopefully slept peacefully. Good morning I called nudging his feet to get him up. He rubbed his eyes. Sleep well? No, too many nightmares, what's about you?

Fine. Snow don't lie to me, he whined grabbing my side as I yipped. Hey?! Harry I.... Um made you breakfast. Oh Farr's you didn't need to do that. If you were gonna do that, you should've made food for yourself. But I asked you a question. Ok, ok I'll tell you, but only if you eat. Fine deal. Talk. He picked up a bite of food as I sat on the floor in front of him.

No, I haven't been sleeping well either. I've been having nightmares too, every night. I can tell you know, you cry constantly in your sleep, that's why I know you lie to me when I ask you. How can you sleep at all, if you're up listening to me have nightmares? Because I can't sleep when I do have nightmares. Do you ever not have nightmares? Yes, I've had dreams of us being happy away from this family, surrounded by people who love us.

I never remember their names, but I could be able to tell you what they look like. And where we were. Tell me he asked me. There were 8 gingers, and a brunette. And one with dark raven hair, and his best friend, but I can't remember what he looked liked, there was also an old looking one that was very nice and wise, and one that looked evil but was secretly nice, he knew our mother, so did the raven haired one and his friend, the ginger family treated us like family, and the one with brown hair we were like sisters.

That sounds like an awesome dream! Little did I know it would be our future. But of the ginger family we only ever saw 6. I would've said more, but he came back to knock on the door. We went upstairs to celebrate our cousin's birthday, and then we got into the car to go to the zoo, when we got there, we went to the snake. They tried to get the snake to move, we made them leave it alone.

Harry and I stayed and talked to the snake, to learn that the snake understood us. To learn that my brother could commutate with it and it could understand us and vise versa. IDK how to spell the name of this language, but I know you all know what I'm talking about. Most times you don't know you're even speaking a different language, you just know you can understand it.

Then once the snake was moving our cousins came back over shoving us to the side I fell to the ground. Harry growled at him. Are you alright. He asked me. I'm fine I stuttered, pulling him close to me. He pet my hair. He taped at the glass suddenly making it disappear. And the other boys went in. The glass reappearing. The snake was now on the loose, we were surprised by how it happened, but had to cover our mouths to keep from laughing.

We got yelled at for making it happen even though Harry had no idea that he did it, he said it was just like magic. Our uncle said there was no such thing, if only other people weren't around I would've pulled out my wand from my boot and used it. We got yelled at when we got back. We had no explanation for anything that happened.

The next couple of days later, we got letters from Hogwarts, we were gonna be asked to come study there. Owls stayed on our lawn, they tried to keep letters from coming in. Then we hopped that no mail would come in on Sunday, and then letters came from every which way. We grabbed a hold of one and ran to basement. They had us all get in to the car and go far, far away.

We hid in a corner. We celebrated our birthdays on the same day, even if mine would've been a couple days earlier. I was 12 now and Harry 11 the year that we would've been starting at Hogwarts. But they didn't want me away from Harry otherwise they would've taken me there last year. We'd both be first years. We hid in a corner. I had magically made a cake while everyone's backs were turned. Harry was drawing a cake in the sand. I sat next to him.

I tapped his on his shoulder. Hey Harry, I said. I have something for you. I sat down and reached into my bag and pulled out a birthday cake. Make a wish Harry. Blow them out with me, you make a wish too. Harry I.... I said shaking my head. Farrah make a wish with me. Ok, ok. I closed my eyes to blow out the candles taking my brother's hands and right as we blew out the candles the door got knocked in, and the I got scared and jumped up and the cake went flying, and smacked our cousin in the face.

We all turned toward the door to see a strange long bearded man, a man I had forgotten to mention in my dream. Harry, he's one of the characters from my dream, I whispered to him.