Learning about the Sorcerer's Stone

Hermione starts telling us all about the "Sorcerer's stone." As she starts reading parts from the book. And goes into talking about Nicholas Flamel, and that, that's what Hagrid's pet Fluffy was guarding and what's under the trap door. When night time awakens, we gather together and go on our way to visit Hagrid. When he tries to shut us out we all in perfect sync tell him we know about the stone, and he let's us in. But the moment we try to tell him that Snape is trying to steal it, he tries to kick us out again and that Snape was one of the ones trying to protect it, how there are more than just Snape protecting it, and nothing and no one except him and Dumbledore can get past Fluffy, then tries to take back what he said and that he shouldn't had said that.

We see that he's got some kind of egg, and tells us he won it from some guy at the pub, and that he seemed pretty glad to be able to get rid of it for whatever reason. The egg hatches and out pops a dragon. Is that a dragon? Hermione asks him, but before anyone can answer, Ron, Jack and I all in perfect sync Jack and I more excited then Ron that it was a Norwegian Ridgeback. We all look at each other, Jack and I laugh, Harry rolls his eyes. Ron continues saying that as a matter of fact his older brother Charlie works with these kinds of dragons.

As we look out the window, we spot Draco out and about. And then he runs away. He saw us there, he knows that we were out during curfew, and we all went back following after him, but it was too late. We all got caught by McGonagall and Draco looks all high and mighty, as we get pulled into her class room, and our house got 50 points taken away for breaking the rules, and that all 6 of us would be serving detention sometime in the very near future. Wait excuse me 6? Draco asks his sly smirk dropping. Yes, all of you, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Farrah, Jack, and you Draco, you will be joining your fellow classmates in detention.

And as for our punishment we were serving it with Hagrid, as Filch walked us all down to his hut telling us that Hagrid had a job for us to do in the dark forest. Hagrid was upset that his baby dragon got taken away and sent to Romania. And Filch reminded us that we all should have our wits about us as we go into the forest. Whoa wait the forest? I thought you all were joking, we can't go in there, it's forbidden for students, and there are werewolves out there. More than those out there, goodnight now everyone. Don't worry, if there are werewolves out there, there won't be, you do have a vampire here you know.

And do you know how to use your powers? Do you really think I stay at the house all night? I've got more friends then you Harry, I just don't know why they're all, all the way out here. What are you talking about? Dad's part of the family, his cousins, and their friends, dad wasn't just a wizard Harry, with my magic I'm also able to shapeshift, so if I need to I can transform and go in my wolf form to seek out any werewolves, of either kind, either the dangerous kind or my friends, IDK why'd they be here, but that doesn't mean it's not a possibility. (I know you guys are gonna kill me, but it wouldn't be a Farrah fan fiction without adding characters that don't belong in the original story, now would it?!)

Along the long dark twisting roads we walk around and come across a trail of silver slimy liquid. What is that Hagrid? Harry asks. But once more, before Hagrid answers, Jack and I jump in and tell the gang that it's Unicorn blood. Once again in perfect sync. Do they ever stop doing that? Not since they met. Harry says playfully rolling his eyes. But anyways they are correct though, and it's what we're after.

We all split up into groups, Ron and Hermione go with Hagrid, Draco, Harry, Jack and I all go together. We take Fang with us, another one of Hagrid's pets. We start to wonder off, our mission was that a unicorn had been found dead and another badly wounded, we had to find the poor thing before it died, and Harry and I had both seen a shadowy figure walking around. When Draco complains Harry tells him he's probably just scared and Draco denies it and we move about on our way through the forest.

On our way further out we suddenly hair a loud howl sound. Possibly the werewolves we were told about, and my curiosity wanting to know if we'd find any of them. When we do stop we see the masked hooded figure looming over the edge of the now dead unicorn drinking it's blood, but it didn't smell like a vampire, we have a distinct scent. We are lucky werewolves haven't come out to play yet, they would be able to sense me. Hybrid or not. Draco takes Fang and runs away, and the 3 of us are left there together. As the dark figure begins to start coming for us. Harry, Jack get behind me! Now!

And cover your hears! Quickly! They do as they're told, and don't stop until I tell you too. I let out a siren screech, and the dark figure stumbles back, looks taken back by the noise that just came from my mouth. And not too shortly after as I keep it up a silver centaur comes and rescues us as well. Now, out of stamina, I catch my breath and all but hit the ground, Harry holding his arms under me before I fall. Hey, its ok I got you. That was amazing. Siren abilities, mermaid powers.... Energy, lost, must breathe fresh air, or water.

Well you're in luck. Here, come to the tree. We'll stay here for the moment. What are you doing Jack? Ice and snow is a form of water is it not, and that is my specialty. It's kind of like being a water bender. Here, he says using his powers, drink this, get more moisture into your body my little mermaid friend. Thank you Jack. I pull my hair back, and since we don't have a cup, I needed to drink directly from his hands. Wait.... Here, he forms an ice cup, and the water flows inside. Here.

The centaur speaks to us, tells us to leave, that it wasn't safe for any of us to be out here, Harry asks him what he just saved us from, he tells us he should not be thanking him, that I did all the work, he was just giving me a hand, that we were known by all kinds of creatures. Soon it gets to the point that he asks us if we know what was currently being held at the school. Yes, its the Sorcerer's Stone.