This is what we came for

It was early the next morning, we were getting ready to go to class. Farrah, time to get up for school. I'm already ready to go, you guys are the ones that need to get ready. I (outfit 1) said grabbing my wand from the side table, as I slid it down into my boot. How are you already ready to go? I woke up when my alarm went off. Uh huh... How did you sleep? Um... You didn't sleep did you? Do you really want that answer?

Good point. Come on let's go. Way ahead of you. No unauthorized magic. I pull out the contract Dumbledore provided me as of being a protector. And that because I wasn't just the protector and not just a wizard I was able to do pretty much anything I wanted, except break the rules, and that I was only to use my magic here in Hogwarts unless otherwise. He rolled his eyes. Come on don't be late, that will be bad.

Yeah, we can't be late on our first day. Our first class of the day was with McGonagall and where as I used my magic to flash there, and no one cared, Harry and Ron had tried to chase after me, and were almost late for class. There you are Snow. Sit Harry you're glad you weren't both late. I said tugging on his arm, and pulling him into the seat next to me. We got lost. Well I've got a map if you need one. Thanks.

Then we had class with Snape, he went over the rules of the class, I think potion making would probably be one of my favorite classes. I loved anything magic. When Harry got called out for not paying attention, he asked him a question. Which actually was more of in his own words of a the ingredients of the spell was an apology to us about our lose of our parents, since Snape and our mother were so close. Harry didn't understand. But I looked down in lap upset, as hair fell into my face. Thank you Prof Snape. He silently nodded at me. As he placed his hands on my shoulders.

Life is full of dark mysteries isn't it Potter's? And for a protector one most certainly rise above them all, to do their duty to ones best ability your mother Lily was a protector, you look a lot like her. Then he continued with class as if nothing had happened. Then it was off to Seamus's class we went. And Ron made a comment about the mail. What's he doing? He's trying to turn the class of water to rum. Look Harry Neville's got a rememberbrall.

What does it do? Oh I've heard of those Hermione told us. When it turns red, that means you've forgotten something. Yeah, Neville told us, except it's troubling when IDK what it is I've gotten. Here, no problem. I can help with that. Let's see, ah here the jog your memory spell, do what you say, say what you mean, one thing leads to another remember. Oh thanks Farrah I think I'm starting to remember now. No problem.

Hey Ron Farrah listen to this apparently, someone broke in to Gringotts, but the goblins in say they think everything was fine and nothing was out of place, but that the vault in question was the very one Hagrid took us to, vault 713. Soon we came outside for our broom flying lesson. Brought to us by Madame Hooch. This is your first flying lesson, so what are you waiting for, go stand by put out your right hand and say the word up. We all went and gave it a try.

Hermione was having trouble with hers and Ron kept hitting his in his face. Harry, I and Draco and the others were doing just fine with ours, and then we'd been told we were gonna have to mount onto them, hold onto them real steady like and on her signal to push off and hover there for a sec and then come back down. But before the rest of us could do much of anything, Neville's broom stick was going out of control, and couldn't get it back into control.

He fell off of his broom and broke his wrist. I don't suppose you have a spell for that? Harry asked me. I frowned and shook my head, no not yet, I know of one I just don't know how to do it. While I take Mr. Longbottom to the nurse I want you all to stay put on the ground. No one is to leave the ground. But as soon as she left. Draco found something of Neville's and took it, and when we asked for it back he wouldn't budge.

And he got onto his broom stick and flew the item up high onto the roof. Hermione warned us to not break the rules, but we got onto our broom sticks and went to go get the item back. The teacher came back and we thought we were gonna get into trouble, but instead we followed her back inside and spoke with Quirrell and asked to speak with Oliver Wood.

We were now officially the new Gryffindor seekers for when we'd play Quidditch. First years have never gotten to play for the house team in hundred's of years, and we both were gonna get to play, and it was also rare that girls play. Girls just aren't really into things like playing Quidditch. I loved it, I've been waiting to get to play ever since reading about it. I couldn't wait. And the seeker was a big responsibility. I was so excited.

We found out that Ron's brother's Fred and George were on the team too as the beaters. Apparently they're supposed to make sure we didn't get hurt too badly, which we'd find out was more easily said then done in a game like the one we'd be playing. But we've never played this game before, what if we're no good at it, what if we make a fool out of ourselves. We won't do that Harry, because playing Quidditch is in our blood, because our dad was a seeker. I never knew that. How'd you know?

I read things, and hear things. You know whichever. He rolled his eyes. Come on I said tugging on his arm, jumping up and down, it will be fun, we'll have a great time! I'm so excited. She's not with me, IDK her. Shut up. I said slapping his arm. You're not funny. And you're too full of energy, maybe I should help you lose some of it. No! I yipped jumped back. I didn't touch you. There's no need for that Harry, just mind your peas and carrots. What are you talking about?

Nothing, never mind, just - just mind your own business. Ok? Whatever. Later that night he four of us were wondering around, when we should've been in bed. This is crazy, it's also kind of creepy how everyone knows more about us then we do. Um, not true I know about us. Yeah but that's because you believe in the stuff to begin with and have done your research somehow, and never told me about any of this.

I did it to protect you. I said in a sad disappointed voice. Hey, I know ok, don't look at me like that kiddo. I know you're only trying to protect me. I understand. I'm not upset from you keeping any of this from me. I'm sorry Harry. It's ok he said kissing the top of my head. Watch out I said pulling him back. Those stairs move remember. Oh right.

Quick get inside it's Flitches cat. Does anyone else think this is a bad idea, you know with the third floor supposed to be forbidden and all. Hermione did the unlock spell and we went inside. Where we saw a creature with multiple heads guarding some kind of trap door. As we wondered what it guarded. Well, Hermione stated, before either of you come up with clever ideas on either getting us all killed or worse expelled I'm gonna go back to my room.

Farrah, are you coming? Come on you guys let's go back, before we get into some serious trouble. Come on, back to bed with us all. Everyone take my hand. We're now done get us out of this mess, take us back to our dorm complex. What did you just do? Teleported us, you have to be specific with what you want, and supposedly it's supposed to rhyme.

There now, goodnight Hermione. Goodnight you all. Sweet dreams. And then she left. I think she has the right idea. Tomorrow, Oliver wanted to speak with us about Quidditch, so we'll go do that tomorrow. Want me to wake you up? No it will be fine. Are you sure. Yeah. Farrah, you have a spell for everything could give yourself good dreams? I can try. Here we go. Oh look at this it's a good dream spell.

What does it say? It says that I need a pentagram necklace, which is here around my neck right now. That I found in the attic sneaking around while our "family" was gone. It has a bunch of our stuff. Well ours and our parents. Ok what else? A bone so I could use a chicken bone, which I happened to grab from dinner tonight. Five rose pedals, which I picked from the garden area. Because I like roses. Sunflower seeds, they came in one of those snack things we got on the train ride here I still have some. Glass container with a lid that I barrowed from one of the science classes. I need to get a couple drops of my blood. Why? IDK, guess we'll find out, a strand of my hair, 12 candles, which I'd been saving from birthday things. And a black sharpie, which is something I actually don't have. Darn.

How is it, you have all these odd things with you by coincidence but not a marker? IDK. Do you have? You're in luck. Do you want me to do you too? Sure, yes please. What about you Ron? Sure thing thanks. I've got one for Hermione too if she ever wants it. I've got plenty of this stuff. So let's see here's one for each of you. I'll set hers to the side, First we put them on. Check. Now, we take the containers I have and we put in, the rose pedals, the sun flower seeds, the drops of blood the bones, the strands of hair. Ok. Is there a less painful way of doing this

You could bite your finger and make it bleed. Sure, sure. Give us some pedals, and the sun flower seeds please. Here. Thanks. Now, we close the lid, shake it up and draw a pentagram on the side of the containers. Now what. Now we each take 12 of these candles and put them in a circle, then we place the jars into the middle of the circle and sit behind them and now we meditate. Now we say these next words each three times, repeat after me, I will have good dreams woe is me woe is me If i do not have good dreams so mote it be. Now, we blow out the candles and we put the jars next to our beds and as long as we have them next to our beds we'll always have sweet dreams.

Where did you learn this spell? (Spells of magic) in a spell book of course. Well, goodnight. Now we will. And we'll hope that it works. We all yawned and went to sleep. Somehow it worked for everyone else and not for me. I still had nightmares, and I still woke up with tears in my eyes. Farrah wake up we've got the Quidditch stuff. Did it not work for you?

No, did it work for you guys? Yes. Best sleep I've had in years. Thank you. IDK what I did wrong I followed the instructions exactly. Oh well, try again tomorrow night, I guess. Sorry kid, but let's zap some clothes or whatever and go meet up with Oliver.