Merry Christmas Potter's

Tonight we're all, with the exception of Hermione, who thought she was going to be able to go home for winter break, and Ron, and Harry were sitting around playing wizard chess. She was all packed and ready to go. There was no one else around, everyone else was going away for the break.

So of course I was with Harry watching him kick Ron's butt in chess. And what utter nonsense are the two of you up too today? This is no nonsense Hermione, it's wizard chess. And it's less boring than any other chess set that's ever been played. In fact the pieces go wherever you tell them to go. Just like magic, because it is.

Hey Snow (outfit 4) don't you have any protector business to attend to, or something? Not today Harry, silly little brother. Well how about you go wonder around and go see who all is still around. KK. Just don't wonder off too far. Ok little brother. Have fun Harry. Well Hermione I see you're already packed. And I see that you're not. Yeah, change of plans my parents are going to go visit Charlie instead. So I'm staying here.

That's great that means that you can help the Potter's look for info on Nicholas Flamel. But we've looked everywhere for info on him. Not in the restricted area! She tells us. I think we've had a bad influence on her. Ron tells him. I was out walking around, no one in sight, not a soul in sight, or not, not a soul in no sight, if no what I mean. I went to go take a walk on the fields outside, and was sure I was imagining that I saw someone, but then that someone got closer.

It's Jack Wood. Hello Jackson Wood! I called waving over to him. Hey Farrah, what are you still doing here? We're staying here. I thought Oliver already left to go home for winter break, why didn't you go with them? I insisted that I wanted to stay here and practice my magic. But I'm sure Oliver is sure I just made that up as an intention to be able to stay and spend time with anyone that was still here, if there was anyone still here, and looks like I'm in luck the person I wanted to hang out with is staying.

You must be freezing. Naw, not with this big coat. Where'd you get it? It was my mother's. Someone sent it in a package for me the other day. Come on let's go inside. You might have a coat, but I don't see any gloves. You're gonna catch yourself frostbite, come inside, let's warm you up so warm hot coco. I don't get cold, I'm part vampire. Still. Come on. Oh hello Jack Wood, I see you're left behind as well then?

Hello, Harry, and Ron I see you're playing wizard chest. I'm pretty good at it myself. Are you now? I can play winner, I've gone undefeated. Yeah well I'm kicking Ron's butt. You are not! Sure am. And checkmate, your turn Ron. Aw, you beat me Harry. Told you so. My turn. After Harry and Jack play, the two of us play, and the undefeated becomes the defeated. Wow Snow you're pretty good at this game.

Thank you. It's getting late, we should probably be on our way to bed now. Ok, well goodnight, let's go guys. We should all walk together after all we're all going in the same direction. Ok, just keep up. No problem. We all headed off to bed. And in the morning it was Christmas. Harry, wake up, you too Farrah, get up. Merry Christmas Harry, and Ron. Merry Christmas Potter's.

Ron what are you wearing? My mom made it for me. Look you both got presents too. Look Farrah on your desk. The box. I'll, I'll open that one in a moment. Look there's one here for me too, and Harry. For us? Whoa, look at that. Note: "Your mother and father left these in my possession before they died. I thought it was time I'd give them to you both. Use them both well." Wow! It's dad's invisibility cloak, and mom's protector cloak. What are the differences? One is just invisibility, the other is other does that too, but it's powers are stronger and only I have the power to wear it and while I'm invisible I can also go through walls, and go unnoticed, by anything or anyone.

Cool. Now, what's that over there? Note: From me to you, Merry Christmas Snow Angel. Your friend Jack Wood. I opened the box, to find (necklace)It's beautiful. I'm glad you like it. A new voice says from the doorway. Come 'ere Angel. Let me put it on you. You're hands are freezing. Sorry. No, it feels good. I love anything cold. Thank you Jack. Did you see what I was wearing today? If it's the white fuzzy hoodie I made you myself, then you're welcome.

Thank you. Later we went in our cloaks to go look for the book we needed. And Quirrell and Snape were in there, it's a good thing we were invisible. We'd found a mirror of some kind and when we looked inside of it, we saw our parents. Mom? Dad? Come on Farrah, let's go get Ron and Jack, they'll want to see this. So we went to go get them. Look, it's our parents, don't you see them? What are you talking about?

Ron saw himself as Quidditch captain, Dumbledore showed up, and told us about the mirror. That we would see or greatest hopes and dreams and desires. So that's why it showed you your parents Harry. You've never seen them. And your sister would've been too young to remember them. Enjoy it while you all can, because after tonight I'm moving it to new home, and I advise that none of you go looking for it.

When I looked back into it, I saw myself on stage, acting and singing. I rubbed my arm. There is no truth to any of what we see. Sometimes its just your hopes dreams and desires and nothing more. When Jack looked into it, he saw all of us together. With Hermione and Ron, and Harry and Ginny, and myself and him. Everyone was happily engaged or married or already had children. It looked so realistic.

When we'd gone to bed for the night the next day (outfit 6)  Hermione told us that she'd sent us into the wrong area, oops her bad, that she'd forgotten that she had what we needed because she got it to read as some light reading. And gave it to us. And then something, something, something Sorcerer's Stone. While the boys all say.... ALL: (boys) The WHAT?!