Quidditch and the troll

Come on Harry get up. I warned, using my powers to get me ready for the day (outfit 13) Farrah that is such a miss use of magic. Not when we're all in the same room and need to change. Good point. And besides, like I said I can pretty much do whatever I want as long as no rules are broken, as a protector. My brother rolled his eyes. Come on we need to go meet up with Oliver to talk about Quidditch. Oh you're absolutely right, let's not be late. Oliver is where we need to be send us to him at lightning speed. Hang on tight Harry. Wee!

We got there really quickly. Whoa, where did the two of you come from? That doesn't matter right now, I said sticking my wand into my boot. We're here that's what matters. Uh huh he said slyly smirking at me. So let's get started. I'll tell you one thing, Quidditch is a lot easier than it sounds after you understand what it is that you're doing. Here's how the game works, usually there are only 7 players on each team, there are three chasers, two beaters, one keeper which just so happens to be my younger brother Jack (love interest) and then usually there's only one seeker that's you guys.

Hey Jack? Come over here. Oliver asked nudging his head towards us. Hey what's up guys, my name's Jack but my friends all refer to me as Jack Frost, since my skin and hands are always so cold, and my hair is white looking and this is my favorite piece of clothing and I love winter. You love winter too? I love winter, and I have a hoodie just like that myself. Sorry, hi I'm Farrah, some people call me Jade, and my brother calls me Snow sometimes, it's my nickname.

You're Farrah and Harry Potter, it is a pleasure to meet you, he stuck out his hand to shake our hands, and he was right they were freezing. Harry jumped, but I relaxed. I love the feeling of anything cold. So Jack are you in Gryffindor as well? Sure am. I don't think I could be on the team if I wasn't. So you're a first year too? Sure am. Do you want to be friends? Sure do. Awesome. And then there's me I'm the keeper.

Whoa what are those things? Harry asked. They're.... They're OMG! They're.... Both Jack and I: They're Bludgers! We stopped talking and looked at each other. Sorry, please Oli go on. Oliver rolled his eyes at his little brother. Great now if I may, please? Yes, that is correct, but as our seekers, the only thing you two need to worry about is the golden snitch. It's so pretty. Yeah, but nearly impossible to catch and see and super fast. So what do we do with it?

We catch it! If we catch this thing our team wins Harry! Whoa! How do you know so much?! I told you research. How? In books. What books? From a hidden magic shop in our hometown. A what where now? I made a gesture that was like forget it. Oh no come on let's go to class. Jack what's your next class? We have class together I think, we should get going. Bye Oil. Bye Frostbite. Jack rolls his eyes, Oliver leaves.

So let's go come on. Not so fast, come on everybody grab hands. We don't want to be late for class we need a fast pass. We got there on time, and in this class we all sat down with each other practicing the levitation spell with our feathers. Hermione was trying to correct Ron, and telling him he was doing it wrong, and he thought she was being bossy, and made her upset and after class was over and we couldn't find her we were told she'd been in the girl's bathroom crying.

I went in after her. Hermione? Go away! It's me Farrah. I was worried about you. We heard another teacher yell about a troll loose in the school, and the boys saw it come in after us. Hey guys. Hi Jack, Jack this is Ron and we have another friend Hermione. Where's your sister. In there talking to Hermione. That's not good, the troll just went in there.

Come on let's go! We have to protect and save them. We can't go in there it's the girl's bathroom. Who let a troll in here anyways a troll can't get in on it's own it's too stupid to do that. We both screamed in terror. That's Farrah's scream! Harry cried as the three ran in there. Harry, help me! I cried, as Hermione and I huddled together scared. Use the levitation spell on the club. Here, let me.

I take out my wand, and try to cast the spell, but at the same time so had Jack. The troll got knocked out and a teacher came to yell at us, but Hermione stood up for us all. But I saved her. No, she's just taking the blame. I know as a protector I'm supposed to protect and go above and beyond, I thought I could fight it on my own, but I was wrong, and I'm sorry. I'd take away points from the house but the points I'm rewarding you all anyways for your bravery and dumb luck balance that out and make more. So Farrah, please next time sweetheart don't try and do it all alone, just because it's your job to protect and go above and beyond and have more powers than a normal wizard doesn't mean you should put yourself in danger she says placing her hands on my shoulders.

Everyone's been doing that a lot lately. Besides if you are going to do it because of your protector job, have Jack help you next time, after all Jack Wood is a protector himself. She said switching her hands to his own shoulders. You are? I sure am. Huh, well would you look at that.

Later in the day Snape comes by to wish us all good luck in today's game. We've proven ourselves against a mountain troll that the game should basically be a walk in the park. Oh, but we don't have our own special Quidditch brooms. What are we going to do? I won't get my hopes up, but it would be so nice to have one of those Nimbus 2000's. Like the kind we saw back at home. It's the best kind. The best you say?

That's what I've heard anyways, oh I do wish I could get my hands on one. But they're so expensive. I can't spend my money like that for a broom, but all the players have some kind special broom they all use specifically for the game. Do you talk with Hagrid a lot? Yes sure why? Had you seen it with him preparing to come here? Yes. Why does that matter. It doesn't well, I have something I need to go do, I'll be right back.

Jack said getting up from the table. He made us way up to his room, to get onto his laptop and look for one, to order one. Some one else un knowingly had already gotten Harry one, and they both would arrive in the mail in a matter of mins. With a typed up card that simply wrote. Note: Ask and you shall revive, your wish is my command, sincerely.... He hadn't wrote his name on it, he wanted it to be a surprise. P.S. This particular gift I have used of my own to make sure nothing bad ever happens to it or you.

Soon Jack came back, and he'd used his magic, to do what he said he was going to do. And he'd created his own out of his ice powers, something of unusual for a wizard, but like me he wasn't just a wizard, but I don't need to tell you that. Because both of our mail came at the same time we assumed they were from the same person. But his didn't have a card. What does the card say? I was asked. I looked it over. And handed it to my brother, Ron and Hermione gathered next to him to read over it too.

Sounds like it could either be from the same person as mine and yours just came with a card, or you have a secret admirer. I do not I said suddenly blushing at the thought of that happening to someone like me. Well now we have what we need and it's nearly time for the game to begin. Are you nervous Harry? Yeah a little, what about you?! Not really, I'm too excited to be scared or nervous. Well that makes one of us. We all mounted our brooms. Good luck Potters don't worry I've got your back. Thanks Jack.

Today we were playing against Slytherin. We played a long hard game, but soon Harry's broom started acting funny and Hagrid, Hermione and Ron were all wondering what was happening to it. Hermione suspected Snape, since he was the only one mumbling anything or looked like he was doing anything and that we had suspected that he was the one that let the troll in as a distraction so that he could possibly sneak down into the dungeon and get past the guard dog guarding whatever it was he was after because today he was limping in pain like maybe the thing had bit him.

Hermione did something that caused Snape to catch on fire or something, it was hard to tell what had happened when you're high in the air and flying at who knows how many MPH. But finally the game came to an end when we caught the golden snitch and won the game for our team. And when the game was over the 5 of us hung out with Hagrid wondering why Snape would try to hurt Harry or put a curse on his broom.

We soon learned that the guard dog was Hagrid's pet, that he lent to Dumbledore to guard something, but that we knew or we thought that he was trying to steal whatever it was the thing was guarding. Listen to me, you 5 are meddling in something very dangerous and then he mentioned someone by the name of Nicholas Flamel, and that what he was guarding was between him and Dumbledore himself, and then shut himself up because he'd told us too much already, and before you know it, it was already Christmas.