All aboard 9 3/4 to Hogwarts

Listen Harry the first thing you need to know is that not all wizards are good, you got that?! Some of them go bad, as bad as they can possibly go and the worst one of them all was.... V- V-.... Hagrid?! You're not really going to say his name are you?! I *gasped* What if you wrote it down? Harry asked. My goodness that's almost just as bad I said *gasping* again covering my mouth in fright.

And what did Hagrid do? He told him his name, which Harry then repeated in question. Sh, sh Harry that was in the dark ages, many, many years ago, he gained followers other wizards that went bad and those that stood in his way got killed. Including your parents. Nobody lived once he chose who he wanted to kill, no one except you and your sister.

Us, that man tried to kill us? Yes Harry, now quite. You're very lucky you have each other after everything you both have been through. Good thing Farrah was there, somehow she protected ya both even at barley age one. See that, your sister has been taken care and protecting ya Harry since day one. That's why you both share the scare up there on your foreheads.

Well what happened to him? G-D who knows, some say his dead, but I recon to you both that he's still out there, but one things for certain you stumped him, both ya. That's why ya both famous, and everyone knows both ya names, your the two that lived, Harry's the boy that lived and your the protector. I'd wrapped an arm around my brother and kissed the side of his head, as he ruffled my hair.

I love you Harry. I love you Snow, thanks for taking care of and protecting me my whole life, IDK what I'd do without you. Now Harry, don't go putting thoughts like that into either of our heads you hear? Alright he laughed. Hagrid, its that time I whispered. Oh you're right.

We took our stuff, and went to the train station. We were given our tickets to 9 3/4 and Hagrid left us. Come on Harry this way I cried with joy. As I went back and forth through the crowds laughing. Too excited to leave this horrible place, and finally get to Hogwarts. Harry following.Excuse me? Where is 9 3/4? Harry asked. Then I saw the family of gingers. Harry look there they are! The family of gingers from my dream I was telling you about. Excuse us? Hello. Do you know how to get to 9 3/4? I asked. Why hello dears, this is Ron's first time to Hogwarts too, just walk up between the walls of 9 and 10 and its best to get a running start.

Watch. Come on Harry I giggled. Thank you ma'am. We ran through and hopped aboard. We sat in the same little space on the train, side by side when the boy we saw earlier came to ask to sit with us. Oh yes please the more the merrier. What's your name? I'm Ron. I'm Farrah and this is my brother Harry, nice to meet you Ron.

A lady came by asking us for snacks. I said we'd take the whole lot. Harry asked about the every flavor jelly beans, and Ron showed us his rat, and tried to use the spell he said his brother George taught him. And then the brunette from my dream came into our stall. She recognized us right away and introduced herself as Hermione.

I'm the oldest of our group, but I'm still a first year. Is that so? Why isn't this your second year? We.... Have our reasons. We'd also rather stay together.... Right, well we should probably put on our robes, I'd assume we'll be arriving to the school soon. Oh I can't wait! I giggled. Easy Farrah. Oh but Harry, you have no idea how long I've waited to come to Hogwarts. Oh, you know us by both our names, but most call me Jade, but my friends and Harry call me Snow which is my middle name, so IDK where Jade comes from, I'll answer to either name though.

Well, Snow it's not a big question, probably from your eyes. My eyes are supposed to be dark brown. Well their jade right now. Once we got off, we saw Hagrid again. First years only, right this way please. Oh hello Farrah and Harry, long time no see. Whoa! Ron exclaimed in amazement.We had finally arrived at school. I squealed in enjoyment. We're here, we're here! This way to the boats everyone. Yay! Snow, calm down Harry laughed. Aw Harry you know you love me. I said leaning my head on his shoulder. No, IDK you. Harry?! I *gasped* in mock horror, playfully slapping the side of his head. Don't be mean. He rolled his eyes and grabbed at my side.

I jumped shifting the boat. Now, now Potter's. Hagrid teased. Harry I could've spilled us all into the water. Oh hush. What would've happened if I had? I bit my lip. Farr's? He splashed me with water. Harry, no don't I squealed. But it was too late, 10 seconds later I had a tail.

What the bloody 'ell just happened? It's part of my magic, I have special powers, wizard powers, mermaid powers, vampire powers. I'm not just a wizard, I'm a hybrid. How? It was a protection spell made from the most powerful forms of magic gone wrong. And as part of my mermaid powers, we don't want me to be too loud or.... Or? My voice can be used like a sirens, beautiful, but deadly.

How do you change back? Either wait until I naturally go back or do this, I said using my heating powers to heat my scales back to skin. There easy peasey. Anything else I need to know? Not that I'm aware of, and oh you three are the only ones that saw that Capesh? Understood. Good. The rest of the ride was silent.