The stone is gone but V- will return

I don't remember much after that, just that I woke up somewhere in the hospital wing the next morning. W-where am I? Good afternoon Farrah. Dumbledore says to me approaching the bed I was laying in. I look to the bedside table, to see cards and candies. Presents from your admire I'd assume. There are many cards there, so it couldn't had just been from the one admire, which means my friends got me one two.

Why, you're in the hospital wing, and your battle with Quirrell last night is very secret, so naturally the whole school knows. Where are my friends and my brother, are Ron and Harry ok, what about Hermione and Jack? You're friends are fine, your brother and Ron will be ok, they're back in the room resting for now. And the stone? What about the stone?

Relax girl, the stone has been destroyed, Nicholas and I decided it would be best for everyone. But, won't he die now? Dumbledore sits down onto the edge of the bed. He has much Elixir, but realistically speaking, yes he will die. I don't understand how is it that before we looked into the mirror, we didn't have the stone, but after we suddenly had it?

Ah, you see, only a person who wanted to find it could find it and not use it, will get it, its just one of my more brilliant ideas on my part, and between you and me, that's saying something. But even with the stone gone, V- can still return isn't that right? I'm afraid so, you are more than correct my friend. I'm sure you will heal just fine, after all you are you're mother's daughter. Thank you Dumbledore, and its not just my mother as a protector, its the enormous amount of power that was given to me as a result of something that happened to me at a young age.

Yes, I am.... Very well aware that, that is probably more or so the case in this situation, none the less, you will be just fine. Thank you. He nods and leaves the room. Soon I arrive at the balcony, where all my friends are. I first run up to my brother and hug him. Are you all right Harry? I ask him, you too Ron, are you all, all right? Us? We're fine, but what about you? Oh Farrah, you about scared me to death, never do something as stupid as that ever again!

It's my job Harry, both as your sister and as a protector, as long as you're safe, I've done my job. I say placing my hand on his shoulder. Oh G-D Farrah I love you so much. He says hugging me again as tightly as possible. It's ok Harry, at least for now nothing bad more can happen to us. As we separate, I return hugs to the rest of the gang.

We all come down from the balcony into the main room, to see which house would win this year's house cup. Can you believe it's already been one full year already? Because I surly can't. Time sure goes by fast when you're either having fun, or trying to avoid getting killed. Soon awards are passed out and we hear all the house names called, except our own, probably no thanks to us.

But then Dumbledore awards our gang a bloody hell ton of house points which makes us now come in first place, and our house wins the cup. Plenty applause erupts around the room, cheering for us. I can't believe the school year is over, the gang all stand together outside at the train station to go back to the mortal world. Before we can leave, Hagrid hands us a moving scrapbook to us. We all give our goodbyes to Hagrid in great big hugs. We pass our owls up to someone that will take care of them on our trip back, and we enter the train all together.

Oh BTW, if that cousin of yours gives either of you trouble, give him some ears to go with that tail of his. But Hagrid we're not supposed to use magic while we're not here. Well your cousin doesn't know that. And protectors have different rules. He says winking at me. Even without magic I'll always be your protector Harry, just under a different name called your sister. We all wave goodbye to Hagrid as the train pulls away. Can you believe it? We're on our way back home. Oh, we're not going home, not really Harry says hugging me. Besides is it really home without the people that you call family? No, I didn't think so either. Well until next year.